Author Topic: So whatcha  (Read 1638 times)

Nath-BDP

So whatcha
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2000, 12:11:00 AM »
Creamo will switch back to the dweeb rides once he realizes that the 190 actually requires train of thought to fly.

Once you lower yourself to planes such as Niki and 1C you can't fly a plane such as 190, your mindset is for planes that already do 75% of the work for you.

[This message has been edited by Nath-BDP (edited 12-25-2000).]

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
So whatcha
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2000, 03:38:00 AM »
Aint gunna make any difference to me. Im still gunna fly my stang. The times i fly there are hardly anyone around so trying to accumulate points will take so long it will be a waste of time for me.
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Glunz

So whatcha
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2000, 04:00:00 AM »
Somehow I feel Creamo will join the dark side  

Welcome

funked

So whatcha
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2000, 01:39:00 PM »
"190A8 is the hardest plane to fight in AH, folowed closely by P47"

No way.  A6M5 and C202 are much harder.

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
So whatcha
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2000, 02:43:00 PM »
I desagree RAM, I would put P47 hardest then A8, simply because A8 has canons. In the P47, I cannot snap shot as I need a long burst to blow up something, in a A8 I can snapshot. All this meaning that im the P47, if I want a good kill, I need to place myself, usually bleeding E to achieve this firing position and make myself in a lot of trouble if I miss. The A8 doesn't need that, you can B&Z and spray and "wait" for a 2 ping wing ripping.

The part where I agree nethertheless is that both require skills to fly, especially low and turnfighting (anyway, I hate B&Zing... but I'm learning).

Funked, that's true too, 202, zeke are tought plane to fly, but their lack of weapons and speed is largely compensated by their maniability, a good pilot can transform himself as a "soap in a bathtub" and even surprise an underestimating late war pilot.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
So whatcha
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2000, 03:03:00 PM »
Funked...touche   but those are planes EASY to fight, but HARD to survive on them  

Originally posted by SFRT - Frenchy:
The A8 doesn't need that, you can B&Z and spray and "wait" for a 2 ping wing ripping.

A8 wont rip a wing with 2 pings in a life time. Mausers simply suck, and BIGTIME.

I still put a 190A8 as a harder plane to fight in, Frenchy. The reason is that the 190 stall is particulary nasty, and the P47 has a bit more of turning and stall capability.

BTW email me, I have a thing for you  

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
So whatcha
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2000, 04:45:00 PM »
hiya all:

well I fly the p51, the N1K, the spit a little bit, and now and then will grab a chog to hit hangers and acks, once in a while the p47. I am lousy in all them, oh well.

But I dont care what plane I go up against in a fight, because it all comes down to who is the pilot that is shooting at me. what are his skills and how well does he fly his choosen ride. everybody says the chog is just point and shoot, well not if i'm at the controls, I will loose 9 out of 10 fights when I am in a chog, and the one I do win is sheer luck.

Ive seen one pilot fly the 202 and win his fights in it, that is pilot skill, not the guns that he has.

you watch Frenchy in a p47, 1 on 1 he will win most of his fights and it does not matter what the otrher pilot is flying, Frenchy has good skill, god help us all if he ever decides to up in a chog.

Now as I dont have a lot of kills, I dont really care about perk planes, I would just loose it the first 5 mins I was up. then have to start building points again. so if I can transfer my perk points to somebody else I would.

what it all comes down to is pilot skill, not the plane somebody has choosen to fly. ant plane can be beat by any other plane.

------------------
wolf37
C.O.
THUNDER BIRDS