Author Topic: B4Buster  (Read 2825 times)

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
B4Buster
« on: April 16, 2009, 02:09:38 PM »
Well everyone is very quick to complain about standards of game play so let me congratulate B4Buster for showing true class today.
I had just logged on and noticed one of the bases flashing so upped my usual Spit8, as I'm rolling I see this higher P38 so I am waiting for one of two things. One, he uses his advantage for the quick take down, Two, he augers in trying to do One.
Instead I see over Ch200 B4Buster saying for the spit at that base to get some alt for a fair fight, slightly knowing B4B I climbed out not even watching for his plane because I knew I could trust what he said. When I got to  similar altitude B4B came into my field of vision on or about 6k away and slow turned into me, I turned nose in to show I had seen him and then the fight was on.
I had the better merge on this occasion but I failed to take advantage of it and soon he was in the better position and didn't make the same mistake I did. I'm not saying it was a great fight but it was fun even though I went down in pieces.
Just wanted to say <S> B4B good sportsmanship.

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
Re: B4Buster
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:34:51 PM »
Good man Buster.  :rock

So when can we go to the DA so I can own..... I mean dual ya?  :devil
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 02:37:39 PM »
 :rock  I think some of the AvA code has affected B4Buster's judgment.   :D  Just kidding, but  I had a similar experience with aka.  I noticed an F4U taking apart some of my countrymen.  I decided not to be the 3rd attacker, but after he dispatched with the other 2, I turned in towards and was able to gain on him.  Then I noticed he was headed home to his fleet, and me into ACK  :eek:.   He turned away from his fleet as I decided to let him land and look for other fights.  On channel 200 he told me to come back and play.  :t We were able to make several good passes at each other and away from puffy ack from his fleet.  The end result was the same for me as the other 2 countrymen, but was worth the price of admission.

There!  That is why we have 200 enabled.  Trumps all of the politically incorrectness it harbors.

:salute AH2 Aces

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 02:49:35 PM »
Well everyone is very quick to complain about standards of game play so let me congratulate B4Buster for showing true class today.
I had just logged on and noticed one of the bases flashing so upped my usual Spit8, as I'm rolling I see this higher P38 so I am waiting for one of two things. One, he uses his advantage for the quick take down, Two, he augers in trying to do One.
Instead I see over Ch200 B4Buster saying for the spit at that base to get some alt for a fair fight, slightly knowing B4B I climbed out not even watching for his plane because I knew I could trust what he said. When I got to  similar altitude B4B came into my field of vision on or about 6k away and slow turned into me, I turned nose in to show I had seen him and then the fight was on.
I had the better merge on this occasion but I failed to take advantage of it and soon he was in the better position and didn't make the same mistake I did. I'm not saying it was a great fight but it was fun even though I went down in pieces.
Just wanted to say <S> B4B good sportsmanship.

The biggest thing this game is missing is just that.

Good sportsmanship!  :salute
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »
B4B is a good guy and isn't cheap like some in the game.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 03:19:33 PM »
I would have waited too, but just so the field ack would not get me.

Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 04:24:38 PM »
the lovely AvA code at its best and yet people hate it  :aok
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »
Buster is a real fighter jock and a very good stick, I'm a bit surprised you got the first merge.

We at TFC are quite proud of the little nipper and will continue to coax him to greatness, however he is resisting old fart indoctrination somewhat.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »
Buster is a class act guy I love winging up with him and having plenty of laughs. Can't wait to get up and running again to fly with him.  :salute
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 05:28:55 PM »
Buster is a class act guy I love winging up with him and having plenty of laughs. Can't wait to get up and running again to fly with him.  :salute
Turdy8 dweebs  :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 05:37:23 PM »
Buster is a tard. He always HOs, picks, gangs, and vulches me. The game would be better off without that noob.  :P
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »
Buster is a tard. He always HOs, picks, gangs, and vulches me. The game would be better off without that noob.  :P
Agreed. :O
"Stodd your just another dweeb"-B4buster. Hehe I turned that into my squad name for a tour just for him. Seriously though buster is always fun to fight. :)
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 05:46:34 PM »
takes one to know one, xbrit :)

S! to you both
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 08:29:31 PM »
brit...the fight wasn't terribly long like you mentioned but it definately got the adrenaline going...you're always a class act yourself xbrit.

Thanks for the kind words gents...when I saw my name as one of the topics I wasn't sure what I got myself into  :lol  :salute
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 08:30:46 PM »
Buster is a good guy, seems like most 38 jocks are ;)
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer