Author Topic: Squad Rankings  (Read 4801 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Squad Rankings
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
SHawk the last two times you and I have run into each other you ran home to momma. :aok I dont blame you though because I do the same thing when I am wounded except that one time I was wounded and decided to keep on fighting you anyway but you still ran and ditched at your fleet. You were not low on fuel or ammo but your fleet was about to spawn away. Really gutsy move.  :aok

You are misrepresenting the facts and since I had killed all five of your squaddies that you were using as bait you knew full well who you were fighting and still you persist on your smack talk. So now I am withdrawing my offer and you can keep on playing with your 'skills' just the way they are and you better hope next time we meet you have that ever present altitude advantage and five friends as bait. You need it.

And Banshee is right you are =No Chalenge=  :rofl

If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2009, 11:15:44 PM »
The only way I've figured out to get a decent vehicle damage hit % is to shoot 950 rounds into 4 buildings that are close together and then fire 1 rocket.  The

highest I ever got it up to though was 666.66% lol kinda weird.  So uh whats your secret SHawk anything over 400% is fine but I wanna know how 3,000% is

achieved.
Here is a clue. Lets just say it is as lame as using GV'S for bomber captures.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »
Another post from another smart mouth kid who i smacked down in the da in less then two turns because he was overconfident? :aok
:lol

The whole story was... Ta152 vs hog, 1 round.. and I flew the hog's game... and you came fractions of a second from eating tater.  You know as well as I and probably anyone with a clue that I'll wax you easily on even odds.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »
Here is a clue. Lets just say it is as lame as using GV'S for bomber captures.

And the result of 'the test' I did:

If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Kostic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2009, 11:24:27 PM »
:lol

The whole story was... Ta152 vs hog, 1 round.. and I flew the hog's game... and you came fractions of a second from eating tater.  You know as well as I and probably anyone with a clue that I'll wax you easily on even odds.

The whole story..You where too overconfident..You though you could kill me in any plane in your 152. You didnt want to fly anything else. You didnt want to hear a word from my mouth. YOu didnt want to come to an agreement on what to fly. You just kept telling me to "Up Punk". So I did. And you lost.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2009, 11:26:44 PM »
Holy Crap 7,600% thats retarded score in general sucks I just like to know how some things are done, you aint even gonna tell us?

P.S. Dont look at my GV rank and laugh about my last comment I only did it so FLK4 wouldn't be #1 lol

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »
The whole story..You where too overconfident..You though you could kill me in any plane in your 152. You didnt want to fly anything else. You didnt want to hear a word from my mouth. YOu didnt want to come to an agreement on what to fly. You just kept telling me to "Up Punk". So I did. And you lost.

Well... m00t is better than me and I beat you 8-0 or something even odds but you did kill my 152 vs F4u4 like you did m00t. 

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2009, 11:30:26 PM »

Kositc is a easy kill in the DA, all he does is a lame E merge, once you get co E he's done.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2009, 11:43:10 PM »

Try this... I don't have a history of talking smack I can't back up, and anyone who knows me even a little, knows that I can only get it up if there's some kind of challenge or excitement.. Fighting you is no excitement. Anyone who's run into you more than once or twice knows it. You run and cheap out any chance you get.  I flew the 152 because it's a challenge, and talked smack to try and get you to talk back so I could at least short circuit myself into keeping focus. 
If you're going to call something lame, at least get it right.  Like I said, even odds, you're toast.  If you're not amnesiac you ought to remember that's what happened everytime it happened in the MA. When you didn't run.

152 vs hog... One of the very worst turning planes vs arguably the easiest flap machine in the game.. And you still came inches from a couple of tater shots.  IIRC at least one shot didn't happen only cause I messed up the timing.  You flew right thru a 30mm solution.  I wasn't overconfident.. I know the 152 like the back of my hand, I know the hog pretty well, and I know where your "skill" stops.. I nailed the matchup.  Me in 152 vs you in hog is a damn good challenge.  That's the only way I was gonna get a kick out of dogfighting against a dweeb like you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 11:46:58 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Kostic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2009, 11:59:48 PM »
Try this... I don't have a history of talking smack I can't back up, and anyone who knows me even a little, knows that I can only get it up if there's some kind of challenge or excitement.. Fighting you is no excitement. Anyone who's run into you more than once or twice knows it. You run and cheap out any chance you get.  I flew the 152 because it's a challenge, and talked smack to try and get you to talk back so I could at least short circuit myself into keeping focus. 
If you're going to call something lame, at least get it right.  Like I said, even odds, you're toast.  If you're not amnesiac you ought to remember that's what happened everytime it happened in the MA. When you didn't run.

152 vs hog... One of the very worst turning planes vs arguably the easiest flap machine in the game.. And you still came inches from a couple of tater shots.  IIRC at least one shot didn't happen only cause I messed up the timing.  You flew right thru a 30mm solution.  I wasn't overconfident.. I know the 152 like the back of my hand, I know the hog pretty well, and I know where your "skill" stops.. I nailed the matchup.  Me in 152 vs you in hog is a damn good challenge.  That's the only way I was gonna get a kick out of dogfighting against a dweeb like you.

Say what u you will...you and i both know that u challenged me to a da..I accepted. You lost. If you would like to do it over again I am willing if you can be civil..

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2009, 12:16:57 AM »
Holy Crap 7,600% thats retarded score in general sucks I just like to know how some things are done, you aint even gonna tell us?

P.S. Dont look at my GV rank and laugh about my last comment I only did it so FLK4 wouldn't be #1 lol
Ok second clue then. He never fired a shot in said GV.  :aok

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »
Ok now i'm really confused its like he never fired a shot and somehow got that hit%.  Just like I pulled out and thats why there was almost a Belial Jr? :lol

Offline Kostic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »
Kositc is a easy kill in the DA, all he does is a lame E merge, once you get co E he's done.

We know how to solve that dont we! Im ready whenever you are son.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2009, 12:39:25 AM »
OK now I'm really confused its like he never fired a shot and somehow got that hit%.  Just like I pulled out and that's why there was almost a Belial Jr? :lol
3RD Clue. Do you know how to do a bomber capture using a GV? Same principle.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2009, 12:43:11 AM »
No actually i do not know how to do that, and people call me gamey! I need a 4th clue. :cry