Author Topic: My god would you please quit with the arena crap Hitech!  (Read 21919 times)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: My god would you please quit with the arena crap Hitech!
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »
Be a shame if the 2nd best buff gunner in the game gets booted.................   :rock

and Furthermore  Hitech, the "eny" crap doesn't work either!!!!!! Hello! do you see people change counties?? no they don't!

Yes 999000....... You're only the 2nd best.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 12:30:33 PM »
TT doesn't change a thing, just more numbers and more action. Wanting to have less players in an MMO just goes against the grain, it makes me kind of sick to my stomach tbh.

Seriously HTC, please bring back H2H so LCCajun, Banshee and Shuffler can play AH2 on their ghetto P.Cs and cry less on the BBS.

lol I have 5 pcs online at home and more than likely each one is comparable or better than what you run.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 12:56:21 PM »
Ohhhhh, so you're the guy!!!   :lol    When are you setting up the 6th computer bro?   :D

lol I have 5 pcs online at home and more than likely each one is comparable or better than what you run.  :aok

Thats ok, I was told by a individual lastnight he has multiple accounts.  He said he has 5 acccounts and will have 6 by summertime,lol.  He supposely uses them to give him supplies/ bomb, etcc..
See Rule #4

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2009, 01:05:39 PM »
Ohhhhh, so you're the guy!!!   :lol    When are you setting up the 6th computer bro?   :D

:rofl  I only fly as Shuffler. The other machines run generally as servers but my wife or daughter may get on them from time to time. My daughter can access the one she uses from school and my wife can access her stuff from up at Budweiser.

I have a machine sitting on a drawing table here at my shop right now. I have had a couple of drives go bad in my years as a geek but this one just quit completely. I have not even beem able to set it up as secondary to retrieve some info I need off of it. So my buddy has the drive down the road at his shop to see what he can do.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2009, 01:12:07 PM »
Your wife works for AB?  You lucky Bastage!!!!

I know what you mean, I sit in front of 3.  Even in-game, one is fulltime work comp and the other multitasks a little. 

What's wrong with the HD's?  Hopefully it's not the motor.  I found out getting a motor replacement in a hard drive costs BIG BIG dollars.
:rofl 
See Rule #4

Offline frosty

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2009, 01:15:21 PM »
So, take your insults about me and my computer and shove em

Is this what AH2 looks like on your rig?

I keed, I keed...

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2009, 02:14:43 PM »
I like having a choice of two LW arenas.

What choice is that?

For the last 3 months or so, I can't even get into Orange 95% of the time.  It has a cap of 340/300 or something for hours, and the times where it's smaller, it's not worth the 15 to 20 minutes trying to get into.

Same for many others who can't get into Orange and the only other choice (LW) means getting thrown into the sewer that is Blue.

It's especially fun in the Sewer Arena that one enemy has 15+ extra guys and the other has 35+...only token fighting between the two yet double and triple darbars from both on your front.  Yes...give us more of the Sewer Arena.

Arena caps & ENY work perfectly well, right?

It's the #1 reason why most long term paying subscribers I know have left the game.

ROX

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2009, 02:14:57 PM »
TT doesn't change a thing, just more numbers and more action. Wanting to have less players in an MMO just goes against the grain, it makes me kind of sick to my stomach tbh.
Having more players changes gameplay... and past a point, it changes it for the worse. This is obvious, and it's why the arenas were split. TT sucks, quite simply. More hording. I simply don't log on.
Seriously HTC, please bring back H2H so LCCajun, Banshee and Shuffler can play AH2 on their ghetto P.Cs and cry less on the BBS.
I'm not really sure why you think the technical problems have anything to due with people's PCs.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »
and Furthermore  Hitech, the "eny" crap doesn't work either!!!!!! Hello! do you see people change counties?? no they don't!

HiTech please can you make NooBs sign up without all numbers in thier call-sign? Check Six! number guy!  :rolleyes:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Gloves

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »
I hope not, I hate trying to fly on Tuesday. I like having a choice of two LW arenas.

I think having a choice is really the point.  With caps, you don't always have a choice, just like Titanic Tuesdays.

The worst part is having squaddies in one areana and not being able to join them due to the caps.

Glove

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2009, 05:01:47 PM »
ROX, I couldn't agree with you more <S>. I obviously wrote the post  in the moment of frustration...I wish I could blame it on drinking.....I play the game not to be the best of anything ...I play the game because after a long day filled with frustration Aces High is the little oasis of pure fun at the end of a day....caps eny and not being with your squad is frustrating at times.
999000 <S>

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »
Your wife works for AB?  You lucky Bastage!!!!

I know what you mean, I sit in front of 3.  Even in-game, one is fulltime work comp and the other multitasks a little. 

What's wrong with the HD's?  Hopefully it's not the motor.  I found out getting a motor replacement in a hard drive costs BIG BIG dollars.

I'll know what the prob is tomorrow.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2009, 05:26:08 PM »
Arena Split Good.

But arena caps are like waiting for the cars to go by in the street before you say, "GAME ON!"

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2009, 05:28:15 PM »

What choice is that?

For the last 3 months or so, I can't even get into Orange 95% of the time.  It has a cap of 340/300 or something for hours, and the times where it's smaller, it's not worth the 15 to 20 minutes trying to get into.

Same for many others who can't get into Orange and the only other choice (LW) means getting thrown into the sewer that is Blue.

It's especially fun in the Sewer Arena that one enemy has 15+ extra guys and the other has 35+...only token fighting between the two yet double and triple darbars from both on your front.  Yes...give us more of the Sewer Arena.

Arena caps & ENY work perfectly well, right?

It's the #1 reason why most long term paying subscribers I know have left the game.

ROX
Is there really a difference between the two servers? I've never noticed.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2009, 08:24:04 PM »
Arena Split Good.
(Image removed from quote.)

But arena caps are like waiting for the cars to go by in the street before you say, "GAME ON!"
(Image removed from quote.)

Wayne's World  :rock

No way!  Way!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 08:29:06 PM by Banshee7 »
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||