Author Topic: Ho's and ropes  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: Ho's and ropes
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
Sorry it may have been Me. I was so exhausted after trying to get off the field at A-9 under your countries fighter cap I lifted off and you were there coming straight at me and very low so I fired and killed. We barely held that base and I popped 1 troop with my 45 after running to the town from the airfield. When fighters come down on the runway to pick someone taking off don't be suprised when you get a faceful of lead.

I wasn't in that dream and I wasn't fighting at A9.

This was over FT at about 8K.  Co-alt, co-E, 109 v 109.

Typically, one in such a situation could expect some reasonable probability of a cold merge and a decent fight. 

Now, not even the mighty Messerschmitt can be counted on to contain a worthy virtual stick.  :(

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »
Yup that part is correct.

The main problem is the fact that everyone thinks their guy is doing a great job and all the others are bad. In fact they are all a bunch of useless individuals.
Yep.  My congressman is one of the few honest sensible people on capitol hill.  I vote for him every time  :aok
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2009, 01:34:37 PM »
I wasn't in that dream and I wasn't fighting at A9.

This was over FT at about 8K.  Co-alt, co-E, 109 v 109.

Typically, one in such a situation could expect some reasonable probability of a cold merge and a decent fight. 

Now, not even the mighty Messerschmitt can be counted on to contain a worthy virtual stick.  :(

OK different Dream and different Chap. Good luck finding a fair fight.  :D
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.