Author Topic: Shelling a CV from a SB  (Read 728 times)

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Shelling a CV from a SB
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »
The other day I was shelling a CV and hitting it, but no damage was ever registering.  I was like wtf, but, as it turns out, it was a friendly CV...DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 06:06:35 PM »
The other day I was shelling a CV and hitting it, but no damage was ever registering.  I was like wtf, but, as it turns out, it was a friendly CV...DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »

That reminds me of the day I was doing a wonderful long range shot in my Tiger... and killshot myself on a friendy GV that had simply been out of icon range  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 09:11:38 PM »
I had a question about shelling CV's from the SB, last night I was shelling a CV from a SB and I must have hit it atleast 15 times, and it had already been hit with ord before hand & was on fire, and it still didn't go down, so I was wondering does anyone know just how many hits from a SB it takes to kill a CV, and does anyone know what a direct hit from a SB is equal to in ord?

I know but I ain't saying cuz you're a baddie 

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 01:42:46 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl I love that smiley.
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »
I just high tail it out of there before  someone asks whos the dweeb shelling are cv. :uhoh :rofl
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins