Author Topic: Temporary Leave =[  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
Re: Temporary Leave =[
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2009, 11:00:51 AM »
I don't know how important football is to you, or if you think you're good enough to get a scholarship.

In all honesty if your not going to get a scholarship and since you're already tight on cash, you could quit and check around your neighborhood, or craigslist for a part time after school job, since money seems to be your highest priority right now.

I mean you say your not sure if you'll have a house to live in, so keep in mind that sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the good of your family.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2009, 11:48:03 AM »
College: Boston College(off scholarship for football) 2nd Choice if i don't get into that: North SHore Community college to try my 2nd choice of career...Construction.

Good paying job before college: Landscaping 10$/Hr

And my mom just got  a check from her car insurance from a few scratches and a dent and got 1,500$!!! So She has money for mortgage but told me i have to earn my own money for this game and other wants and she'll take care of my needs(Clothes,sports equipment, food, etc etc)

Football is very important to me, my coaches are like my dads and take care of me.
Member of ****ALCHEMIST****

"E Tan Epi Tan"
Proud United States Marine

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »
Yeah I got a Little brother that bugs the hell out of me, and a sister that smokes cigarrettes, weed, and drinks alot and shes only 19. And this is true my girlfriend should keep me from doing that stuff.

You sound like a wuss to me, depending on your mom for game money, depending on your GF to keep you from drugs etc. If you can't earn $15.00
a month for this game then you are probably lazy also, plus a BB whinner. Grow up Kid
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 03:48:21 PM »
 :furious :furious People Like rvFlyer really tick me off. With No job 15$ a month is a lot of money. I work in the summer.  :furious :furious

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2009, 04:46:38 PM »
Try this...look above at Spikes avatar (don't tell yer girl friend) let it begin to make yer head nod up and down, up and down, up/down.
Begin to repeat, I can do it, I can do it...Now look in the mirror. You have a smile on your face and yer nodding yes you can do it!

How hard can that be? :D

Ren

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2009, 05:06:12 PM »
hahaha 

:P I wont tell her, that would not be too good girlfriends overact  :lol

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline Obie303

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »
AH will be here for a long time.  Concentrate on school, work, and football.  We'll be here when you get back! :aok
I have fought a good fight,
I have finished my course,
I have kept the faith.
(quote on a Polish pilot's grave marker in Nottinghamshire, England)

71 (Eagle) Squadron

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2009, 05:49:41 PM »
With No job 15$ a month is a lot of money. I work in the summer.  :

Sounds like your own problem.  You have to earn what you want.  I have no problems playing a sport, keeping great grades (moved up to #2 in my class  :t), and work 3 jobs (one of them summer only).  Just takes the right attitude

If you lived around here I'd be glad to offer you a job.  I've been looking for a little help, but all the other kids my age are lazy bastards  :furious
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 05:55:12 PM by Banshee7 »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »
I live in MA and full of lazy kids...I'm going to look after the summer cause I work in the summer so im all set for the summer.

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2009, 12:59:10 AM »
I hope things wind up being wonderful for you Tmac. When you decide to look for a job, use www.indeed.com. It's a great search site. See you when you're able to return!  :)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2009, 06:04:57 AM »
Rgr that TxMom thanks for the site =]

<<S>>

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2009, 06:11:56 AM »
Try this...look above at Spikes avatar (don't tell yer girl friend) let it begin to make yer head nod up and down, up and down, up/down.
Begin to repeat, I can do it, I can do it...Now look in the mirror. You have a smile on your face and yer nodding yes you can do it!

How hard can that be? :D

Ren
:rofl
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2009, 07:12:08 AM »
<<S>> to your mom. She sounds like a good woman to me. Hang in there honey  :aok :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2009, 03:01:34 PM »
Tmac, I wouldnt let uptown get too close to your mom. :D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »
Tmac, sorry to hear about your moms economical pinch. I'm sure many are feeling it too, My dad is I know that. Havnt read the whole thread, but I i saw a post you made about a job in during the school year. I was thinking that you could inquire about getting a job after school at a local convience store or a grocery store
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb