Author Topic: Hey; thanks Fariz!  (Read 374 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Hey; thanks Fariz!
« on: October 15, 2001, 04:32:00 PM »
I had an absolute blast this past Sunday.. got about 6 hours of flying in, and most of it in superb JABO missions done by Fariz.

The Bishes just plain kicked ass, took many scalps, made heap big mess of Knitland. All while being seriously outnumbered.

We even had some newbie look at the map early on, and he decided he wanted to be on the 'winning side' and asked "how do i join the kights?" At the time, it looked like they were kickin bellybutton in Rookville, and had mosta Bishland too. The answer..

"just tell 'em yer gay"

I dunno what happened to the guy....  :)

Anyhow; by the time it was over, we'd turned the tide, retaken Bishland, ravaged knitland and generally had a great time flyin alla Fariz'z great missions.

Fariz, thanks for takin the time to do that job; I for one have a blast flyin missions and It was a great way to get used to some new planes I haven't flown before. Kudo's mon; and thanks again!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Hey; thanks Fariz!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2001, 07:47:00 PM »
Thanks Hang  :)

Making missions is only little part of it, most important part are people who fly it. <S> all who joined!

I made total of 11 missions this day, 5 on my own and 6 later as a DCO of FireBirds. We really got lot of ground with them. 3 of missions failed though, and it is really pity that I decided to go after a11 instead of a12 in the last one.  :( From the other hand we got 44, which were badly defended. At one of them we got 35 planes, really big strike!

P.S. At one of fields nits were able to get up lot of gv's, and it was really funny watching them annihilated in few seconds as tiffies and mossies dived after them wave after wave!  :)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Hey; thanks Fariz!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2001, 10:41:00 PM »
Yah that knit GV counterstrike was carnage indeed. Fun stuff. Good show.  :)

<S!>
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Apar1

• Copper Member
      • http://gruenherz.carnimaniac.pronym.org/
Hey; thanks Fariz!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2001, 02:08:00 AM »
S! Fariz, from a knit,   :D

Good Blitzkrieg! Knits stuck to attacking rooks to win reset (we were 15 bases ahead of Bish when I came in). By the time Bish reached A12 you got our attention and we recognized we couldn't win it and started serious defending. We lost a12 but got it back after a heavy fight (GV mostly).

I don't agree with you Hangtime on the serious outnumbered. I played 9 ours at a stretch that evening, Bish had about 65 and Knits about 80 players most of the time, and Bish were fighting Knits only, Knits fought 2 fronts. (not a whine, pure statement of facts)   :D
Anyway, Bish have highest No.'s players most of the time now and they are organised, that's a good combination!  ;)

Offline Nike

• Zinc Member
      • http://n/a
Hey; thanks Fariz!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2001, 02:31:00 AM »
S! Fariz, had a great time too, flew on 3 of your missions and it was the most massive attack I have ever been in during my time playing Aces High. Had alot of fun.

Nike