Author Topic: I crave more competition!  (Read 8227 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: I crave more competition!
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »
"Swing Batta batta!"
Tours 86 - 296

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2009, 05:54:38 PM »
heck i dont care, this has turned into a wow/xboxer bashing thread for some reason. this thread is dead so lock it.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2009, 06:12:32 PM »
I did like whoever suggested trying a wingman Koth ............

that would be a neat thing to try at least once..............

simply because ( as the topic title says )
I CRAVE MORE COMPETITION........
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »
Back on topic.. This used to exist.  The Dueling Ladder worked this way, and happened in the DA.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2009, 07:03:39 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 02:46:32 PM by Skuzzy »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »
I don't think it would be a bad idea. You would still have the same results as we have with all of the different arenas. You'd havea  crew that stayed in the AvA a crews that stalked the early, mid and late war and dueling arenas and this would just add one more arena for people to hangout in.. No harm no foul.
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2009, 07:28:37 PM »
Well this thread doesn't have long for this world.  Kaz unfortunately you mentioned WoW in your OP.  After reading this thread easily 3/4 of the posts are directly related to this.  Shiny objects and all...you need to be careful with your wording.

Anyway, I'd advocate a small "arena" fighting system if it were easily incorporated with squad play.  For example, you could potential queue up as an individual, or a group.  To be honest, I doubt I would use the system much, but I really fail to see how it would detract from the community.  If you think AH doesn't already have a bunch of smack-talking squeakers, tune 200 for about 10 minutes. 

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2009, 08:28:49 PM »
If you make dumbazz assumptions followed by dumbazz comments it shouldn't be my problem.
Instead of making a dumbazz assumption and getting negative on the thread you clearly dont COMPREHEND why didnt you just ask.. instead of making a sweethearty comment about your 15 dollar freedom- fuk yeahh!!! The eagle yo the eagle!!! freedom!! liberty!! democracy!

Redefining the boundries for Dumbazzez everwhere!! :salute

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2009, 09:54:50 PM »
Only the immature, ignorant, unintelligent and uneducated feel the need to resort to name calling.  I see all four shoes fit you.

BTW, I don't see anything wrong with freedom, liberty or democracy but I never brought anything of the sort up in this thread.  You did.

I never called you any names. Again, lack of comprehension on your part. Thanks for proving my point.

I find it hilarious how much of a hypocrite you are though.

"You are quite the tool." that was you.

I haven't called you any names. I have commented on the nature what you've written. Quite different. Again, you lack comprehension abilities. This could go on forever but you clearly don't have anything to  say on the OP issue even if you do finally understand what he means.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2009, 10:04:13 PM »
I never called you any names. Again, lack of comprehension on your part. Thanks for proving my point.

I find it hilarious how much of a hypocrite you are though.

"You are quite the tool." that was you.

Heheheheh you are immature, unintelligent, and uneducated.... but he's not calling you any names...... except for "tool"          :rofl
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »
Thot I'd stop IN before the lock and see how far it goes...

want some?

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2009, 11:38:29 PM »
I'll lock it, if I see 2 more homos eating popcorn!
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2009, 12:28:21 AM »
I never called you any names. Again, lack of comprehension on your part.

I haven't called you any names. I have commented on the nature what you've written. Quite different. Again, you lack comprehension abilities.

Lets briefly consider comprehension and inferrence:

Another person who seems to be quite confused...

Please comprehend the thread before making these kind of "IM AMERICAN FREEDOM YEEEEA" posts.

Doesn't appear your comprehension skills are fine... It's hard to convey something to people who have their heads stuck farther into the ground than an ostrich.

I really love this one.  I won't even edit it:

If you make dumbazz assumptions followed by dumbazz comments it shouldn't be my problem.
Instead of making a dumbazz assumption and getting negative on the thread you clearly dont COMPREHEND why didnt you just ask.. instead of making a sweethearty comment about your 15 dollar freedom- fuk yeahh!!! The eagle yo the eagle!!! freedom!! liberty!! democracy!

I quite thouroughly comrehended what you wrote.  You, on the other hand, did not comprehend what I wrote or even what you yourself wrote.  It's beginning to appear that your skills toolbox is pretty light.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2009, 12:31:38 AM »
Motherland and Banshee7,

I find that the people I play with, who are gamers at the highest level are always the most respectful ones.

I dont care who you are... thats funny!  :aok
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.