Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 1257 times)

Offline 2Dizzy

• Zinc Member
Apologies
« on: May 18, 2009, 06:25:55 PM »
Some 30 minutes a go, I logged. Frustrated and disappointed. The whole evening I've been trying to help fellow Bish defending, attacking, giving 6-calls, enemy positions; name it. I allways do; Bish thing I thought. This evening it was different. Bish giving no 6-calls, jumping in fights without calling it out or asking, spraying a few rounds to get the quick kill etc. etc.  And that by a few well known Bish-aces.  At some point I got so frustrated, my language against a some fellow Bish at that time and moment was to rude. I'm convinded I'm in my right and just, but the language I use wasn't. I apologise for that.

The only thing I can mention and may be explains something about my shortfuseness; not alle AH-players are very talented (at least I'm not, I suck big way), not alle AH-players are Americain (I'm not, but I like the country, even lived in it), or at least have difficulties in the english language (I have), not all the players are going for rank (I don't) and al lot of players don't have hours of flying time (I don't, I'm sure). Its easy to down them by  few keyboard remarks and turn things 180 degrees  around your way, even when you know youre twisting the facts. This is a kind of my road to frustration.

Nevertheless; hereby my excuses and regards Bishland

<S> 2Dizzy

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 06:30:59 PM »
I really like your avatar! :aok

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »
Live and let live.    :aok

While I did not har your banter (I'm not bitsh), I've heard enough from others to understand your frustration.  Heck, I even let out a *&^%$#@ once in a while.  No biggie really, if you do what you just did (apologize) and do your best to not do it again and/or keep it to a minimum.

There are some that do it far too often and simply ruin the fun for others.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 08:22:32 PM »
Don't get hung up on the 'war' thing---it's a sure-fire way to have this very fun game become a source of misery and heart attacks--- just tune out the rest of the map, pick a small area, and have FUN
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 08:37:34 PM »
Everyone gets frustrated. I was having one of those days yesterday. Best to just walk away from the computer
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 08:42:34 PM »
yup sometimes it's just best to walk away.It is supposed to be a source of fun not aggravation
been there destroyed that

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »
Don't get too carried away..but it was just Bish.   Wait...I think I am currently Bish.....maybe not, who was low numbers the last time I logged on.............

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 09:08:39 PM »
Some 30 minutes a go, I logged. Frustrated and disappointed. The whole evening I've been trying to help fellow Bish defending, attacking, giving 6-calls, enemy positions; name it. I allways do; Bish thing I thought. This evening it was different. Bish giving no 6-calls, jumping in fights without calling it out or asking, spraying a few rounds to get the quick kill etc. etc.  And that by a few well known Bish-aces.  At some point I got so frustrated, my language against a some fellow Bish at that time and moment was to rude. I'm convinded I'm in my right and just, but the language I use wasn't. I apologise for that.

The only thing I can mention and may be explains something about my shortfuseness; not alle AH-players are very talented (at least I'm not, I suck big way), not alle AH-players are Americain (I'm not, but I like the country, even lived in it), or at least have difficulties in the english language (I have), not all the players are going for rank (I don't) and al lot of players don't have hours of flying time (I don't, I'm sure). Its easy to down them by  few keyboard remarks and turn things 180 degrees  around your way, even when you know youre twisting the facts. This is a kind of my road to frustration.

Nevertheless; hereby my excuses and regards Bishland

<S> 2Dizzy

Just relax and have fun. The more stick time you get in the better you can get. As has been said many times on these boards rank means absolutely nothing. Judge everything by the fun factor.

I was born in Texas and lived all over this country and quite a few places in other countries. Some folks up north think I don't have a grasp on the english language too.   :D   :aok

Hang in there!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 08:57:54 AM »
jumping in fights without calling it out or asking, spraying a few rounds to get the quick kill etc. etc.  And that by a few well known Bish-aces. 

You need to get used to it. This is sadly the way the game is played now in ALL "countries". Arcade mode has set in.

:aok :salute

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 09:21:55 AM »
We all have days like that.... Don't sweat it sir!

:salute
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 10:36:44 AM »
Don't get too carried away..but it was just Bish.   Wait...I think I am currently Bish.....maybe not, who was low numbers the last time I logged on.............

:uhoh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 10:44:01 AM »
Don't make too big of a deal about it. It happens to everyone at some point, heck happened to me Friday night in MW. Just breathe in and out, then walk away for awhile. Most here are smart enough to figure out that maybe " insert player name here" is just having a bad night.

Its a game have fun with it and the people whom enjoy it as much as you do  :rock

:salute

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »

<S> 2Dizzy

If this was in a crazy furball, I can tell you anything goes :aok around A54 last night the nit horde was so numerous I don't think any bish had time to give ck6s unless by mere chance! Also the main dude responsible for your "6" is----------------------------> YOU  ;)  I imagine the same issues are on all countries :aok

Just have some fun padding other peoples scores, and complain on ch200 about it:D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 11:42:11 AM by shreck »

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 12:04:58 PM »
Well you could have done worse. Last night, late, I went into the TA to hone my dive-bombing skills and ran into another TA dingbat. This one named "killer88". I never said a word to him, never saw him before. Here was his first act http://www.mediafire.com/?geyzcjz0dmu Then I left the TA, figuring he would to, upped an A-20, and here comes Killer88 again. http://www.mediafire.com/?ngjzbgzgziq

He's not even a 2 week wonder. He's been flying a few tours. "Earshot" squad sure picked up a winner with this kid. :lol
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 01:18:04 PM »
ummm.. wow.

I thought all the morons were HOing each other in the DA. Now Killer88 takes idiocy to a new level in the TA.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey