Author Topic: A good song with gameplay...  (Read 342 times)

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
A good song with gameplay...
« on: May 18, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »
The Firebird Suite by Igro Stravinsky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn1oKz9V7NY

skip to 3:00 and there on...you can picture it...calm day on a port in your tank...then BAM! a bomb explodes...you look up and see a swarm of enemy fighters....bombs still dropping everywhere...MGs and Cannons going off everywhere...from up high a group of friendlies come down to help out...a massive furball erupts but the enemy flees from fear...then...pay back at around 7:30 :)

and so on and so forth...i think its a great piece, just my graphics card overheated and i can't really capture ingame footage anymore without 5 FPS...so i encourage anyone to use this song next time!!!

and also i encourage everyone else to post songs you would like to be heard for upcoming film makers of AHII

>
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 11:28:34 PM by Flipperk »
It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Re: A good song with gameplay...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 09:28:48 AM »
This needs to be in the O'Club since it really isn't AH-related (The video you posted).

NOTE: I do understand your reasoning behind posting the link here. However, Skuzzy mentioned that this forum is for AH-related content. The link you posted is not AH-related, thus my statement that this doesn't belong here. I did enjoy the music, though.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 09:37:40 AM by Denholm »
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 09:44:15 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with him wanting others to post songs that they would place in an AH Film.    :confused:
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 03:45:18 PM »
This needs to be in the O'Club since it really isn't AH-related (The video you posted).

NOTE: I do understand your reasoning behind posting the link here. However, Skuzzy mentioned that this forum is for AH-related content. The link you posted is not AH-related, thus my statement that this doesn't belong here. I did enjoy the music, though.

but its totally relevant to AH, its music that we can use in AH films, music that hasn't been used before.
It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!