Author Topic: WOW.. Woman Truck Driver!!!  (Read 1251 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: WOW.. Woman Truck Driver!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »
x
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:11:48 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 05:34:42 PM »
Yay!!!!

IN

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 11:26:15 PM »
Yay!!!!

IN

wrongway

I was going to let it fly, wrongway, but if I did.then I would be stooping to their failed elementary school education level......   and am surprised it did not get locked before my 1st post......... or at least skuzzified edited......

as for your offhanded remark of my Mother and the congrats..... you can sit on your lil devil smiley faces horns and rotate awhile......
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:28:06 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 03:55:13 AM »
I drove OTR for 15 years. You got that 20% backwards.
The tales I could tell before Skuzzy deleted them and banned me. ;)
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline CraneMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »
I was going to let it fly, wrongway, but if I did.then I would be stooping to their failed elementary school education level......   and am surprised it did not get locked before my 1st post......... or at least skuzzified edited......

as for your offhanded remark of my Mother and the congrats..... you can sit on your lil devil smiley faces horns and rotate awhile......

:rofl :lol

Say whatever you like.. I'm speaking from personal experience. The women I have come across in my business were certainly 80 % lesbian. You were the one to bring your mother into this discussion not me. I have a college education and I make damn good money. Several of my uneducated truck drivers and crane operators make well over 100K per year. I live a good life and love what I do. If I in anyway insulted you or your mother I apologize. You were trying to make insults directed to myself and others in the post, which in my opinion is much lower than anything anyone else has done. For the record I employ 5 women in my company and they all work in the office. Go fly a kite!!
VF-6 Fighter Squadron            
       Fighting Six
     ~CraneMan~           

Offline CraneMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 09:10:00 AM »
Feel free to delete this whole post if you like. I was simply trying to show people how a "woman" really impressed me. I never meant to start a sexist discussion.
VF-6 Fighter Squadron            
       Fighting Six
     ~CraneMan~