Author Topic: FSO Squad Jeep Races  (Read 1050 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
FSO Squad Jeep Races
« on: May 24, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »
Thinking about a little fun on the "off" night during FSO's.  This would involve all the squads on the same country.  Just a little friendly mad dash across the countryside.

Only Jeeps and M3's are available.  Squads can choose how many in both vehicles.  Vehicle supplies for over turned jeeps.  Think of the M3 as an ambulance for upside down jeeps. 

The goal is for a squad to get a jeep first to a pre-determined finish line like a vehicle maproom, town's water tower, etc.  When the CM types Fields are Open Go Go Go, all the squads peel out from a single point and race to the finish.  Probably a 40 to 50 mile race for an hour of fun.

To balance out the large squad participation versus the small squad levels, let the small squads band together into a large team.

Figure I'll throw this out to the masses and see what bites.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Bark0

• Copper Member
Re: FSO Squad Jeep Races
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! J33PZ RACESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well first off, its called Heavy Metal Sundays and it takes place on sundays. It has lots of fun Games to play.

Ever had a paratroop Fight?
Ever Had a PT-Boat Race?
Ever had a draw in a Tiger?
Ever landed a RV-8 on a water tower?

fun fun fun fun fun!

Quote From Shifty:
There's more to AH than the LWA...There's far more early war hanger queens as you call them missing than there are late war cannon armed uber rides.[quote/]

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 09:06:28 PM »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 11:55:33 PM »
Bark0..if you read where it says on the FSO "off" nights..meaning the nights they dont have an FSO, you will understand better.  This would still give us a Friday night event even though there won't be an FSO.
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Bark0

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 03:58:21 PM »
I know, but Why have 2 Events like that when you could just go to one? Want FSO's when there isn't one? try AVA.

Scare me some times barko

:devil :noid :salute

Quote From Shifty:
There's more to AH than the LWA...There's far more early war hanger queens as you call them missing than there are late war cannon armed uber rides.[quote/]

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 10:36:45 PM »
Where's my facepalm smiley?
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||