Author Topic: This solves everything!!  (Read 1670 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: This solves everything!!
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2009, 08:43:50 AM »
:rolleyes:  Maybe you should let cryrock fight his own battles, he certainly goes out of his way to start them.

However, since you are taking the moderator role, maybe you can explain to me how cryrocks original post does not violate forum rule #4.   :aok

cryrock?   loz  so it is ok for you to insult players, but not me?    :devil

I responded to your post that I perceived to be flaimbaiting.....and I was correct....you are a griefer, and as such, will always be on my "to own" list.  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 09:21:49 AM »
HOing is a community issue and no gaming mechanic should ever be insituted to affect that - if people HO, then just try to work around it. . . I agree that HOing makes the game less fun, but its up to the community to educate newer players (like myself) and being inclusive - not by creating new arenas and trying to formalize fun. 

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2009, 10:12:02 AM »
I responded to your post that I perceived to be flaimbaiting.....and I was correct....you are a griefer, and as such, will always be on my "to own" list.  :aok

Yeah? Well good luck with that.

Preachy types like you have a category for everyone don't you? 

You have yet to offer any germane discussion on this thread as I've tried to do, you simply troll for attention.  Might explain the colossal amount of posts you show.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2009, 10:30:33 AM »
Dredger.... isn't preachy a category?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Scratchman

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »
I understand the gripe, I hate it when I unsuccessfully am unable to stop being Hoed, but hey that's the breaks. I'm more frustrated when the said attempting HO'er actually is successfull ramming me, or his bud behind me, and I am the only one in the silk, 90% of the time. My solution, get back up in the unfriendly skies and try to not to let history repeat itself. I'll continue to get my skills back to where they once was, and these guys will fall further behind. And to all you great pilots who at the beginning of the merge you start setting up your angle for your pass, ( and not the HO), I will never take a shot at your front, no matter how many times it bites me. My money, my choice, I just salute you.
 :salute
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 01:15:46 PM by Scratchman »
Proud member of the Ground Pounders. Pounding our way to victory!

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »
I will never take a shot at your front, no matter how many times it bites me. My money, my choice, I just salute you.

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »
HOing is a community issue and no gaming mechanic should ever be insituted to affect that - if people HO, then just try to work around it. . . I agree that HOing makes the game less fun, but its up to the community to educate newer players (like myself) and being inclusive - not by creating new arenas and trying to formalize fun. 

Wise words from a self described newer player.

When faced with a head on merge, I try to jink in two axes - a step to the side then up or down as appropriate.  Then look back to see which way the bad guy broke.  The worst case is that he kept running straight - the dreaded HO 'n Run.  In that case, land and up on the other side of the map.
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers