Author Topic: An Invitation  (Read 791 times)

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
Re: An Invitation
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 08:54:23 AM »
it does sound like fun but it would need the equal amount of defenders .that really shouldnt be to hard theres a lot that are not into the land grabbing thing

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 10:31:08 AM »
We do have several nuggets.  We do train.

But you were back on the Knights right when this occurred?  I won't sit here and say it takes two..... Nope, wont say that.  But I will say, in general, when a stick has limited acm, they fall back on common sense acm.  Same as the real guys did. 

PM me some names and I'll make sure we have the ho convo with them.  Besides....  a P38 isn't a plane you want to ho all that much anyways......  :D    And my boys shouldn't be firing 1k out......  You sure they are mine?

<S>

Logan I had never fought against yall till the other night. Yall must have a lot of new to AH folks on yalls squad. Do yall have some kind of training regimen for those new guys? I spent a lot of time ducking head ons where they were firing at 1k out.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 10:44:09 AM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 05:57:01 PM »
Will do Logan

<S>
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 06:22:50 PM »
Suffler <S>
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline SPQR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 08:27:53 AM »
We are on the eve of the Early War! Friday 0100hrs eastern. Our FarEast and Euro friends should be opening the War in a few hours. I hope that many of you who have not experienced the EW arena do so this Friday. Enjoy those rides that you have always been curious about but were hesitatant to take in the LW. Also, look forward to missions, missions, missions and I hope to see some with national authenticty to them otherwise normally not seen. Will we see, the P40 vs the Zeke, the Spit 1 vs Bf 109e action? Who knows, but we have to be there to find out. Big thing is have fun, fun, fun! That's why the arena is there folks. <S and have a Total War!

Offline SPQR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 11:58:28 PM »
Tic Toc! It's 0100hrs eastern! Early War Arena! Let's  :rock