Author Topic: Seeing GVs  (Read 502 times)

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
Seeing GVs
« on: June 07, 2009, 06:30:03 PM »
Can't see 'em in pintle view. When I say "can't see'em", I mean sometimes I can follow the yellow tracer all the way back to the point of origin and *still* not see the darn thing. I can maybe pick up GVs okay from the main gun view, but swiveling your main gun all around is not an efficient way to scan, especially moving.

Before anyone makes any suggestions, here are the things I have already tried:

1. Hit Shift-F4. :D
2. Zoomed all the way up. :D
3. Played with gamma settings.
4. Bought a 21'' monitor.
5. Scooted in so close my face is a foot from the screen. :D
6. Running at max detail with hi-res textures, 1024x768, etc.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Seeing GVs
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:37:26 PM »
Take some screen shots and see if they show there. If you can see it in a screen shot you might just be missing it when your in the game.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
Turn your contrast up, If its a sherman Look VERY VERY close they are hardest to see.  If its a panzer do like everyone else and disable enemy skins lol.

Offline KG45

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »
at the edge of visual distance, GVs are just a black dot, a few pixels the screen.

maybe need to adjust the level / distance of detail.

sometimes i can spot the smoke of a pinged GV moving, without see the Gv until it gets into detail range.
all you fascists, you're bound to lose...