Author Topic: Perkies ???  (Read 616 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Perkies ???
« on: June 06, 2009, 10:52:27 PM »
yesterday I upped a tiger @ 23 points. killed 3 got shot -24 points.....I don't normally look at these but did since I don't use the tiger much. Any way upped a tiger again today 9 kills 4 or 5 assists and -23 points. how does this work. I'm going to stick with the M4 i think but this just got me wondering.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: Perkies ???
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:36:43 AM »
yesterday I upped a tiger @ 23 points. killed 3 got shot -24 points.....I don't normally look at these but did since I don't use the tiger much. Any way upped a tiger again today 9 kills 4 or 5 assists and -23 points. how does this work. I'm going to stick with the M4 i think but this just got me wondering.

First, search.

Second.  The COST of a perk ride is calculated the moment you spawn.  It may have gone up or down while you were sitting in the hanger contemplating what to take.

Third.  Score.  From THE MAN himself:

Substitute "Tiger[./b] for "262"

Cost has nothing to do with the points awarded.It is only how many perks you loose if you die in that plane.

ENY stands for enemy value.

If a 262 has an ENY value of 5 and is killed by a plane with an ENY value of 30 then the killer would be awarded 30/5 I.E. 6 points. if the 262 killed the other plane he would be awarded 5/30 I.E. 0.166 points.

Now there is a bonus multiplier based on the current balance of countries. This modifies the perk points simply by multiplying the above outcome times the bonus.

HiTech

So if you are killing Panzers with an ENY value of 20(?) with a Tiger with an ENY value of 5(?).  You earn 5/20 or 1/4 perk point per kill.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »
This high mathmatics has me all confused. :uhoh

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 03:10:29 PM »
This high mathmatics has me all confused. :uhoh

Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 03:32:12 PM »
Cheers. Had it explained to me last night.. bottom line. If you up a tiger in a GV battle expect to lose points :lol :lol :lol.

Offline strong10

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »
Up a wirbel at a capped field and kill vulchers to replenish gv points..

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 08:11:35 PM »
to not lose points you have to gain more perks (by killing GV's that have a higher ENY then you do) then the cost of the perk ride that your in at the time. :noid
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher