Author Topic: Need Some Good Pranks  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
Re: Need Some Good Pranks
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2009, 06:02:26 PM »
Take a couple of fast food ketchup packets and place them under the toilet seat with sealed edges facing toward her legs.  You get better effect if you can fold them in half.  Mayonaise packets work well too! Plus they are larger.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2009, 07:29:42 PM »
Hide an Annoy-a-tron somewhere in her office.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

(Image removed from quote.)

I just ordered the 3 pack and they should arrive on Monday.  My plan is to place all three of them throughout our operations office so I can annoy everyone with them. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2009, 07:44:22 PM »
Ok heres one for ya.
Get some empty soda cans Attach them to some 20Lb test line. Tie the other end of the line to the underside of her car.
then take the cans and place them on something under her car so she wont see them as she approaches.
At some point as she drives down the road. The cans will fall off and she will be clang clang clanging  dragging them down the road

A bit more fun is to do the same with a leash and dog collar, ketchup completes the picture.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2009, 08:02:46 PM »
If you can get access to her voicemail on her office phone, change her greeting to something funny......

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2009, 09:28:21 PM »
If you can get access to her voicemail on her office phone, change her greeting to something funny......

I did that one to my crewchief using an effeminate voice.... he didn't catch it for a few days and was a little  pissed about it.  He got so mad about it that I was compelled to apologize to him. hehehe  :D

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2009, 10:56:06 AM »
Thanks for the annoyatron idea,  I have a coworker that I plan on using this on.  Originally I was going to stick a dead fish in his car, but this will be better due to prolonged torture.

Offline pope14

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2009, 12:02:58 PM »
Do the last one with the phone it may take a while but it would be funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq4Rl2DS9rk

Offline v1st

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »
The next big lotto payout ask her to go in with you on a ticket.  Buy lthe ticket after the drawing happens with the winning numbers.   Ask her to check the ticket.   We did this to a guy he total freaked thought he won the lotto.  He was going to the boss to tell him where to stick the job.  We had to stop him was to funny.
v1st

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2009, 04:42:52 PM »
So basically, you are trying to get her to stop flirting with you?

Tell her that your Aces High Squad has sworn you to an oath of celibacy because it interferes with your concentration.  Emphasize that this is very important because your CO will demote you if he finds out and not let you fly in FSO on Friday niights.  Explain how you believe this to be true and you don't want to lose your chances of getting #1 rank in the Main Arena.   Tell her it is your dream to be teh l337 fitr pilet!

While explaining all of this to her, make sure you use exaggerated hand motions like you have a stick and throttle right there with you.  Wearing a scarf and goggles or showing her the secret ones you "keep in your desk at all time in case of emergency" isn't a bad idea either.  When you walk away from the conversation, spread your arms like wings and make engine sounds when you "fly" away.

If all of that doesn't turn her off, then I say she might be a rare breed and possibly even a keeper. 

Either that or just %@# her blue until you get tired of it.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »
So basically, you are trying to get her to stop flirting with you?

Tell her that your Aces High Squad has sworn you to an oath of celibacy because it interferes with your concentration.  Emphasize that this is very important because your CO will demote you if he finds out and not let you fly in FSO on Friday niights.  Explain how you believe this to be true and you don't want to lose your chances of getting #1 rank in the Main Arena.   Tell her it is your dream to be teh l337 fitr pilet!

While explaining all of this to her, make sure you use exaggerated hand motions like you have a stick and throttle right there with you.  Wearing a scarf and goggles or showing her the secret ones you "keep in your desk at all time in case of emergency" isn't a bad idea either.  When you walk away from the conversation, spread your arms like wings and make engine sounds when you "fly" away.

If all of that doesn't turn her off, then I say she might be a rare breed and possibly even a keeper. 

Either that or just %@# her blue until you get tired of it.
Hahahahahahaha, not so much stop flirting, the flirting can go on.  It just can't get much more than that or the mad woman that usually holds the house together might get a weeeeeee bit upset.

That is hilarious, but it won't work.  She comes in the office and looks at one of my old warbirds calendars and asks about different screen savers I have with planes and all.  Matter of fact the line, "If my computer at home worked, I'd get that game and play with you."  Followed by, "Of course that isn't all I want to play with you."

Decisions, decisions....hahahahahaha you know that little angel that's supposed to sit on your shoulder?  Well I haven't heard a peep out of him.

Another update, she left about 21 slips of paper under my door this morning, about part way through I was sent on a treasure hunt all over work leading to more slips of paper.  The treasure when I got to the end was her with the door to the lady's room open in a remote part of the building with a come here motion going on with her finger.......to be continued.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2009, 12:45:16 PM »
ok  im that little angel low,   if she is half attractive and not to shabby in size  (usually gauged by not having to put a bag over her head) 

Sounds to me that you need to go get a room and have some FUN time.  :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2009, 12:50:42 PM »
ok  im that little angel low,   if she is half attractive and not to shabby in size  (usually gauged by not having to put a bag over her head) 

Sounds to me that you need to go get a room and have some FUN time.  :aok
To answer your question, she's what my friends and I refer to as a Seahawk.  Just like the Seattle Seahawks, decent uniform but the helmet could use a new design.   She hasn't reached Butterface standards quite yet.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2009, 01:20:51 PM »
To answer your question, she's what my friends and I refer to as a Seahawk.  Just like the Seattle Seahawks, decent uniform but the helmet could use a new design.   She hasn't reached Butterface standards quite yet.

Put a blind fold and a ball gag on her. It's all about the accesories you know. :aok
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline nipper

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2009, 01:28:58 PM »
Last thing Friday soak her chair with water and sprinkle liberally with cress seed. Come Monday morning there should be a nice lawn waiting for her.

Offline thundabooge

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2009, 01:48:43 PM »

That is hilarious, but it won't work.  She comes in the office and looks at one of my old warbirds calendars and asks about different screen savers I have with planes and all.  Matter of fact the line, "If my computer at home worked, I'd get that game and play with you."  Followed by, "Of course that isn't all I want to play with you."

Decisions, decisions....hahahahahaha you know that little angel that's supposed to sit on your shoulder?  Well I haven't heard a peep out of him.

Another update, she left about 21 slips of paper under my door this morning, about part way through I was sent on a treasure hunt all over work leading to more slips of paper.  The treasure when I got to the end was her with the door to the lady's room open in a remote part of the building with a come here motion going on with her finger.......to be continued.

Dear Penthouse Forums.....JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LT ThundaJB  VF-17 Jolly Rogers  Currently on R&R in Australia

You called down the Thunda, well now you've got it! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!