Author Topic: Need Some Good Pranks  (Read 2113 times)

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
Need Some Good Pranks
« on: June 11, 2009, 10:11:28 AM »
So this girl at work and I have been pranking each other with little stuff here lately.  She has a few up on me so far but I'm waiting to deal a final blow.  She has put a note in my office leading me on a wild goose chase around the office area, so I did the same except I moved her car, hid the key under the child seat in the back and had her looking for around 30 minutes for the key.  Then she put the small holes of paper out of a hole punch in my air vents and put post it notes all over my office writing stuff, post it note cut down under my optical mouse, shaving cream on the earpiece to my phone, stuff like that.

What I need now are a few LEGAL pranks to get her back.  Now, keep in mind, she shares a desk with other people but she leaves her car unlocked with the windows down and key in it.  As long as it's not destructive, it's fair game.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: Need Some Good Pranks
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 10:39:11 AM »
Sugar in the gas tank  (legal if you don't get caught)

Send her one of these:

to the work address.

I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 10:39:38 AM »
Tape the button/latch under the handset on her phone down with clear tape. My favorite to do at the jail.

Or take a screenshot of her computer desktop, then use it as the image and set it to "active desktop" so when she clicks nothing happens.

Or, if you work someplace where you have lockers, seal her locker shut with clear packing tape.

Or crazy glue the rollers on her desk chair so it doesn't roll- even if you know it won't roll, you'll still try 1,000 times a day and usually fall over.

Or set the language on her computer to a language she most likely doesn't speak. Like Swahili. Or Tagalog.

Or, a little annoying one my dad did for years at work, if she is in the habit of leaving her coffee cup out and about (especially if its a travel mug), fill it with salt, pepper and ketchup packets every time you find it unattended.
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 11:37:26 AM »
Drop some live lab mice into her car, the will crawl into the air conditioning duct and die. It will take a few days for the horrible smell to set in but it would be funny.   Or you could stick a dead fish under her seat.   Stick a boot on her tire. 

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 11:44:43 AM »
Drop some live lab mice into her car, the will crawl into the air conditioning duct and die. It will take a few days for the horrible smell to set in but it would be funny.   Or you could stick a dead fish under her seat.   Stick a boot on her tire. 

Those are all malicious, not fun. Thats one step down from putting a nail in her tire or having her obituary posted in the NY Times.
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 12:07:02 PM »
Hide an Annoy-a-tron somewhere in her office.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »
Hide an Annoy-a-tron somewhere in her office.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

(Image removed from quote.)

I forgot all about that! Those things are a blast!

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 12:16:17 PM »
Well you can always get a bottle of red fox piss and drizzle it on her car.  The smell is horrid and almost impossible to get rid of.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline thundabooge

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 12:17:20 PM »
Plastic roaches in the right spot are always good for a laugh.  Deck drawers/ under the phone headset/embedded in papers shes working on etc.
LT ThundaJB  VF-17 Jolly Rogers  Currently on R&R in Australia

You called down the Thunda, well now you've got it! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 12:33:22 PM »
put super glue on her iPods earpeice, if she has lotion fill it with orange dye.
OEF 11-12

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »
Black shoe polish on her phone

If she has a regular wheel/ball mouse for her computer, take the wheel/ball, if it's an optical a small piece of tape over the LED will drive people nuts.

Buy a bag of zip ties and zip tie her coffee cup to her chair or something using every zip tie in the bag (100 count is a good start), then tape a pair of finger nail clippers to the mess with a note that says "Good Luck"

Fill all her desk drawers full of packing peanuts.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline lefty320

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »
Put Ketchup (or other gross, sticky liquid) on her car handle, when she goes to open it, you can pretty much guess.
Forum: Lefty320  Game: Lefty720

Rolling Thunder!

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »
order 10 pizza's to her office in her name! (we are going to do this 1 to our school principle but its gonna be more like 50 pizzas!)

Get to work early and throw condoms all over her desk space.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:59:33 PM by Selino631 »
OEF 11-12

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 01:00:54 PM »
Get to work early and throw condoms all over her desk space.

New or used?

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 01:04:37 PM »
New or used?
This is LowZ we're talking about

:D
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.