Author Topic: My Story in AH (long and boring)  (Read 1410 times)

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
Re: My Story in AH (long and boring)
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 11:55:51 AM »
nice post.. :salute
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline MerlinVI

• Copper Member
      • VI Squadron
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 05:21:04 PM »
Good day Gentlemen,
                             I notice that the people one is referring to are not present on the list of people who have posted, Perhaps this goes to prove that no only can they not fly they cant read or type very well either hehe.
There is one person in particular that really is beyond help, whatever the situation if he hasnt got the advantage he will wait untill you are engaged then come in and pick but of course if you point this out then you are a whiner hehe(i like taking the mickey).
The point to all this is that no matter how many kills they amass they arent worth 1 kill in ienas fights because like myself we try to fight cleanly and make it a challenge mono et mono.

Bring back h2h or at least allow us to host a small game for paying members only then we could boot the non pilot types and fill up on real fighting hehe after all it is only a game . :rolleyes:

Offline strong10

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »
Liked it Iena  :salute 

Offline GMCchuck

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »
You're a good man Iena. Like the honesty. So humble.

GMC31st

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 06:41:59 PM »
There's forums with films on them? Why didnt they call me at home and tell me this?

LOLOLOL :rock
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline xxIENAxx

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 05:21:39 PM »
Oh my, could it be the former "4° Stormo Caccia" website? Have we been responsible for your horrible AH career?  :lol :rofl

Nice reading, BTW  ;)
I don't remember Gatt, but it could be. I just remember i was trying to find out how to play Il2/Pacific Strike on line, and somewhere on the page i saw the info about AcesHigh...the rest is history  :lol

And ty to all for the replays  :salute

xxIENAxx
367th "Dynamite Gang"
In game name IENA since Tour 59

Offline xxIENAxx

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 05:59:51 PM »
<S> Iena......................... ..............   Never knew you were a paratrooper.       I spent 4 years with the 82nd Airborne Division myself.
Actually i'm not a real paratrooper.  :(  I'll try to explain...
Those years in Italy, every male had to do 1 year in the Army/Air force or 1 and half in the Navy. You could choose it as a carrer but that would take at least 3 years. I didn't want to spend 3 years in the Military Service, but 1 in the legendary Brigata FOLGORE ..hell yeah  :)
Well, i couldn't cause i graduated from the Maritime College ( as merchant ship's deck officer)so i was sended directly to the Navy. Communications and Navigation Dep., 4 months in a Navy School then on board a Frigate.
But, i maneged to jump with the Folgore 5 times, i got my "wings", they also said to me "Welcome in the Family"  :) i allways felt tho, like an half Brother ...my Father was in the Folgore in 1952.
I write this, cause i dont want to "lie". Still bothers me today the fact, that i was not allowed to be a real paratrooper  and to be in the Folgore. Allways thought that paratroopers are the best  :) (i wish all the other guys don't feel offended).  :D
Just wanted you to know it, Heretic.   :salute

xxIENAxx
367th "Dynamite Gang"

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 06:23:41 PM »
Good read.  <S> Iena  :aok
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 11:57:30 PM »
i am very disappointed IENA!!! u left out the part where i took ur sheep! muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :devil :devil :devil
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline xxIENAxx

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 03:55:44 PM »
i am very disappointed IENA!!! u left out the part where i took ur sheep! muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :devil :devil :devil
You are mean mean mean  :frown:  :cry  :cry give me back ny SHEEEPPPPPPP  :D
367th "Dynamite Gang"

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 10:06:27 PM »
Just want to pull up this story from way back in the pages and :salute you IENA.  Great story!  :aok
I have not been playing the game for as long as you have, (Almost 2 years now) but I am glad I had the pleasure of getting to know you some.. Enough to tell you are one of the better pilots in the DA, and you always give a fair fight! A good quality in DA!  ;)
I always enjoy fighting you, even if you whip me with ease.. :D 

I have been away from the game for awhile right now, but I will be back soon!  ;)

Take care IENA, cya in DA when I get back.

Big <Salute> from Norway my friend!   :cheers:

:airplane: SAJ73

TheStig

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 01:26:31 PM »
<S> xiena i know your pain for being "differant" voice. i get that awkward replies from most people but oh well they are getting over my dialect. i don't discriminate by race,voice, sex and country. god created everyone equally. don't feel bad for being differant. hey bro tomcat <S>!! god be with you on your tour may he be by your families side comforting them.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 01:41:59 PM »
I had some good fights with you the other day. I was in a 109F always looking for your KI. It was to hard though because one of us would always get picked. I then upped a K4 looking for the pickers.  :salute

Spinner

Offline xxIENAxx

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 03:14:40 PM »
Just want to pull up this story from way back in the pages and :salute you IENA.  Great story!  :aok
I have not been playing the game for as long as you have, (Almost 2 years now) but I am glad I had the pleasure of getting to know you some.. Enough to tell you are one of the better pilots in the DA, and you always give a fair fight! A good quality in DA!  ;)
I always enjoy fighting you, even if you whip me with ease.. :D 

I have been away from the game for awhile right now, but I will be back soon!  ;)

Take care IENA, cya in DA when I get back.

Big <Salute> from Norway my friend!   :cheers:

:airplane: SAJ73

thanks for the kind words SAJ  :D
Hope everything it's ok with you up there in Norway, and hope to see you soon, flying your F4U  :D
And by the waż, i remember you sending me back to the tower plenty of times.  :salute
Take care SAJ.

IENA
367th "Dynamite Gang"

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »
"Reiben, pay attention. Now, this is the way to gripe. Continue, Jackson."

:rofl  Great read!
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.