Author Topic: You know your addicted to AH when.....  (Read 5669 times)

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
Re: You know your addicted to AH when.....
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2010, 02:05:33 PM »
You know you are addicted when you post in this BBS... LOL
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2010, 03:01:29 PM »
You know you are addicted when you post in this BBS... LOL

Well, on this BBS - Addicted (pronounced - A-dic-hed) :D

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #167 on: June 02, 2010, 12:07:54 AM »
When your step mom calls you for something and you tell her: "WAIT, I have a spit16 on my 6. Give me a second to shake em".
Is she hot?
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2010, 12:16:53 PM »
Is she hot?

You know you're addicted to AH when you start pestering some kid about his Step Mom.

BTW, she is - and I'm feeling totally dehydrated today...

That's not to imply any disrespectful connection b/w the two disparate occurrences.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2010, 03:11:17 PM »
or, give me FIVE minutes - I need to land this kill. It happened, we were late... but I got ma' perkies. And it was my wife, not my step-mom. Same diff, sometimes... (take that any way you like).

You know you're addicted to AH when you start pestering some kid about his Step Mom.

BTW, she is - and I'm feeling totally dehydrated today...

That's not to imply any disrespectful connection b/w the two disparate occurrences.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2010, 03:14:13 PM »
Well, on this BBS - Addicted (pronounced - A-dic-hed) :D

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: June 02, 2010, 03:19:19 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Nothing Freudian about it...  I'm a PERVERT, plain as day.  That scenario of having the hot step-mom walking around the house in various states of dress just preyed on my pervert's psyche a little.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 03:21:20 PM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: June 02, 2010, 04:05:43 PM »
You know you're addicted when you cruise the BBS and read this entire thread, even though you haven't played for 2 1/2 years!

I remember a posting in a thread like this years ago...guy was a commercial pilot, in their 767 cockpit with the copilot while they crept along the taxiway waiting for take off.  As the plane in front of him turned to the main runway, it crossed the center of his view - and the guy said "Killshot!" out loud.

His copilot was not an AH player, and was...startled?
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2010, 04:16:32 PM »
You know your addicted when?

When you enjoy the smell of musk of your wingman. :banana:

:bolt:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 04:18:26 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2010, 06:59:14 PM »
You know you're addicted when you cruise the BBS and read this entire thread, even though you haven't played for 2 1/2 years!

I remember a posting in a thread like this years ago...guy was a commercial pilot, in their 767 cockpit with the copilot while they crept along the taxiway waiting for take off.  As the plane in front of him turned to the main runway, it crossed the center of his view - and the guy said "Killshot!" out loud.

His copilot was not an AH player, and was...startled?

Simaril lives! Skuzzy beaned me for a punt that was a technical response to some thread about powerloading and bank angle.
I'll have to dig up the msg but it was something about how "Simaril doesn't post anymore". I feel personally vindicated in a petty, petty way  -just how I like it.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #175 on: June 03, 2010, 01:24:33 AM »
Nothing Freudian about it...  I'm a PERVERT, plain as day.  That scenario of having the hot step-mom walking around the house in various states of dress just preyed on my pervert's psyche a little.
glad I wasn't alone then.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #176 on: June 03, 2010, 04:28:25 AM »
You <S> when chatting on MSN, you say "Roger that" instead of yes, you say "Check Six" when you ask someone to look behind them

And I do all three of those for real  :rofl

Also, Thinking about historical aircraft while walking to school, and then start re-enacting fights with your hands on the way, making dagagagag noises.

And when watching Battle of Britain or Tora Tora Tora, next thing you know. You have stopped the movie and are flying at 300 feet in a Spit 8 fighting Bishops.

I think that the only unique quirk I would have is that I am writing a book with Air Combat in it, and apart from the plot devices, the dogfights are fights I was in during the day.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 04:42:59 AM by Plawranc »
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: June 03, 2010, 07:49:51 AM »
glad I wasn't alone then.

Not at all. The beast within seeks to BEAST on that kid's step-mom. BTW, if I were Fred Flintstone, I think I'd wait for Barney and Wilma to leave. Then I'd jump naked through one of those window holes on Barn's house. When Betty saw me standing there at attention, you can bet she'd descend to the matter at hand. It'd quickly degenerate into a complete and thorough violation of fraternal trust from that point onward.

Later, in a drunken indiscretion, I'd reveal all to Barney, telling him how his wife was still tight as a much younger woman - likely due to his undersized equipment -and how I'd used one of his polos to "clean up" (the green one).

"Yep, you got a keeper there, Barn" <belch>

Let's not even get into Leia chained at the neck by Jabba. That one got filed straight to the teenage wankbank when I was a kid - and Carrie Foster's no prize.

Can I say that?

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #178 on: June 03, 2010, 08:31:51 AM »
When you realize you can't remember what your wife looks like naked................. :old:
Ludere Vincere

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: June 03, 2010, 08:51:52 AM »
Simaril lives! Skuzzy beaned me for a punt that was a technical response to some thread about powerloading and bank angle.
I'll have to dig up the msg but it was something about how "Simaril doesn't post anymore". I feel personally vindicated in a petty, petty way  -just how I like it.

Glad to help out!

Have to admit that I like life better with more time off the computer -- but can see returning in the future. Ya never know...
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad