Author Topic: my new puppy  (Read 575 times)

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
my new puppy
« on: June 19, 2009, 08:59:59 AM »
been worried about my security so I went looking for a gaurd dog.I found this tiny terror of toon town.I feel way more secure now.Meet Tater Tot

been there destroyed that

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Re: my new puppy
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 03:35:14 PM »
scared looking little fella... Is he old enough to be weaned?
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Stixx

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »
Where's 999000? Aren't you supposed to buy them in a matched set??? :lol
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in military aviation are:'Did you feel that?' 'What's that noise?' and'Oh S...!'
-Authors Unknown-

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 03:51:40 PM »
I remember when I got my new dog. Yorkshire Terrier puppy, and he looked exactly like that, scared and only staying in one spot. Named my dog Chewbacca since he reminded me of him  :) , we just call him Chewy

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »
please sir, I want some more . hehe congrats :x
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »
1st day home an he is 9 weeks old.already going on training pad 2nd day.I had a chiyorkie but lost in divorce.they are great babies. This one wants to be held alot.

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 07:19:27 PM »
That's great man, really nice markings on him.  I'm getting ready to get a new puppy in a month or thereabouts.  I'll post pics of him when he's born and old enough to be sent to me.  Keep posting pics of this little guy as he gets older!
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 08:03:42 PM »
The bond between a man and his dog is something very special, keep good care of Tater Tot.

P.S: He could use a straw for that beer.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »
1st day home an he is 9 weeks old.already going on training pad 2nd day.I had a chiyorkie but lost in divorce.they are great babies. This one wants to be held alot.

How do you get them to go on the "training pad"?  Is it like a litter box for cats?  We are thinkin of getting a puppy, so any advice would be greatly appreciated as far as potty training, etc.

Thanks,

John

Offline Matador

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »
cute looking dog, both my parents are vets, and before we moved to the states they bred rotweiler puppies, i have a picture of them chasing me around the house, you can do anything with those dogs, my brother used to ride on the females like they were horses, as long as they are brought up right they wont be agressive.
Righteous Vengeance
Matador
VMF-222 (FSO)

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 11:18:02 PM »
Well, your timing of feeding them and giving them water is important.  If you put that on a regular schedule and only offer the food and water for a limited period of time, their need to hit the latrine is also controlled.  After they finish then take them outside to where you want them to go, and stay there till they do.  Tell them good dog, maybe reward them with a little treat, then go back in.  When they're inside outside of your control, keep them crated.  Always pay attention to them looking for signs that they might need to go.  If you follow a strict routine and don't just leave food and water out all the time it shouldn't be any real trouble.  Hope that helps you some.
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 09:10:34 AM »
awwwwwwwwwww! ur puppy is so cute!!!! they are so much fun...stuka is 11 weeks old now and is just a riot to play with. congrats on ur puppy!!!

this is my stuka puppy and yes...i really did name him stuka...hes a pitbull/bull mastiff mix, father is full pit and mom was pit and bull mastiff :)

~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 09:22:57 AM »
awwwwwwwwwww! ur puppy is so cute!!!! they are so much fun...stuka is 11 weeks old now and is just a riot to play with. congrats on ur puppy!!!

this is my stuka puppy and yes...i really did name him stuka...hes a pitbull/bull mastiff mix, father is full pit and mom was pit and bull mastiff :)

(Image removed from quote.)
Get a cat and name it Panzer.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »
Get a cat and name it Panzer.

Call the cat Flakpanzer to give it a fighting chanse  :D

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 10:23:16 AM »
that is a cute one Betty.John a training pad is kinda like a diaper but you lay it on the floor.I keep him in a room that is tile an use a baby gate.I only feed him at certain times an usually about 15 minutes or so he is ready to potty.You put them where you want them to potty.There is a e-book call Fast Track System on How to Train my Puppy.Great reading and alot of bonus material an audio for 39.95.My lil guy wants to go on the pad on his own which You praise and reward him for.