Author Topic: just a gripe about arena caps on my birhtday!  (Read 508 times)

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
just a gripe about arena caps on my birhtday!
« on: June 22, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »
i don't play as much as i used too! i only play at work now, and as such i get killed many more times than i used to,
 because of having to serve customers as soon as they walk in! and sometimes helping them pick out something too drink,
 take's alot more time than i have to keep from getting shot down, or blown up in my tank!

all this is irrelevant to the game, it is a product of my surroundings and as such cannot be helped,
 tho i get plenty of ribbing for leaving a fight to go level auto cruise and get shot down,
 or protecting a base only to have it captured while helping a little old lady pickout a wine!!
 so today i get some free time to play,( my birthday) go into late war orange 192 of 200 limit,
get into a great tank fight and after firing some shots and getting pinged a few times,
 i disco, try to get back in only to find the arena is full, the arena all my buds have come to so as to play with me and i cant get back in!! :(
 i sure hope the new aces high three has a better way of stopping this, it happens alot but for some reason today it just finally pushed my buttons!
it really is no fun to get your squad together only, to be discoed and cannot return to play with them i guess i could ask them to log out of the fun arena so they can go too the arena apparently nobody likes. i guess that's why i mostly fly mid war, i sure like late war but i cant guarantee i will be able to fly with who i want!
 so here i am complaining about one of the best games ever!! guess im just frustrated waiting for AH-3!!  thanks for your time :salute
Flying since tour 71.

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
Re: just a gripe about arena caps on my birhtday!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »
the cap isnt that bad it happens to us all the time give it a couple minutes the cap is changing all the time just go in another arena and tell them on sqaud vox whats going on i never have to wait more then a couple minutes

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 07:38:01 PM »
Happy Birthday WWhiskey!
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »
Just making sure I'm on every arena caps post .Happy b day.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 08:57:26 PM »
Uhuhhh. You just posted this so we would know it's your birthday. We see right thru you. :D

Happy Birthday!!! :rock

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »
My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks.  My present will be a free pass through the arena caps so I can go anywhere, anytime.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 12:19:21 PM »
Happy B-Day.  Tell that ol bag that after a few toots from a wine box she wont care what kind of wine she chose.  :D

Being in that arena is only what you are asking for.  It's not what you really want. ;)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 12:35:49 PM »
Happy Birthday Whiskey!  Sorry HTC did not get your "any arena no matter the cap birthday pass" out to you Sir.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 01:00:27 PM »
Easy fix.

Change your birthday

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »
lol   thanks gents  <<S>>
Flying since tour 71.