Author Topic: Looking for a side  (Read 2128 times)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
Looking for a side
« on: July 04, 2009, 02:56:33 PM »
Since my recent court-martial from the Bishop Air Force by the High Bish Brass for not killing FH's at a field in my Spit 9, I am looking for a side that might permit this poor "Nintendo Fighter Jock" to fly with them. Thank you for your time. :salute

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
Re: Looking for a side
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 03:01:34 PM »
 :rofl Come to the rooks.
Strokes

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 03:03:30 PM »
There's Generals on all 3 sides;they're all the same.    I occasionally  get called similar names... although I haven't heard "Nintendo Fighter jock" before.   :lol
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 03:10:27 PM »
killing FH's at a field in my Spit 9,

Sounds like the Bish Brass knew what they were talking about.  Everybody knows that Spit IX's are the perfect hangar killers... :rolleyes:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »
Come over to the Knights... it would nice to have you not shooting AT me for awhile!  :D

***G3-MF***

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »
 :lol  Hope to see you on Knights sometimes... even if you're just visiting. :)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 03:18:30 PM »
WTFG letting the side down Joey! :lol
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 03:28:34 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 03:23:10 PM »
Since my recent court-martial from the Bishop Air Force by the High Bish Brass for not killing FH's at a field in my Spit 9, I am looking for a side that might permit this poor "Nintendo Fighter Jock" to fly with them. Thank you for your time. :salute

I don't fly bombers, and if I want to take out a hanger it's my choice, don't let them tards ruin your fun, come hang with my squad sometimes, we furball most of the time and we just ignore everything else that's going on around. Its call having fun on your own dime!!!!!
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 03:26:14 PM »
Come over to the Knights... it would nice to have you not shooting AT me for awhile!  :D

(Image removed from quote.)

+1 except change Knight to Rook   :D
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 03:30:51 PM »
Sounds like the Bish Brass knew what they were talking about.  Everybody knows that Spit IX's are the perfect hangar killers... :rolleyes:

Bish have Brass :O didn't know that, we must be like the little retarded children in the Bish, they just leave us alone in our own little corner.
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »
Why not just go low numbers or to the side with the best fight? Then you can be yelled at multiple times a day. :)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »
 Knits usually have the largest summer hoards to hang with and Rooks are a bit unorganized, take your pick.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 03:37:31 PM by A8TOOL »

Offline Razzor 479th

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 03:44:38 PM »

Dude, seriously?  You are letting them kick you out of a side because you didn't do what they wanted you to do for them?  LOL, you don't need to ask what side to switch to, just look at the map for the closest rok or knight base to a bish base, go there, up, and kill em all.   :o

RAZOR - PIGS ON THE WING

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2009, 03:45:16 PM »
I saw you on our channel briefly one night. Your welcome to hang out as long as you like. :)
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »
Dude, seriously?  You are letting them kick you out of a side because you didn't do what they wanted you to do for them?  LOL, you don't need to ask what side to switch to, just look at the map for the closest rok or knight base to a bish base, go there, up, and kill em all.   :o

No, I'm seriously not letting them kick me off a side. I was laughing so hard I couldn't fly in general (not like I can anyways).