Author Topic: Looking for a side  (Read 2126 times)

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Re: Looking for a side
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »
It threads like this, that mastoff's, crapon all lawns   
In other words, shoot red thingies  :aok
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2009, 08:19:46 PM »
Just bounce to where the fight is fun Tony. 

4 of us in the 80th ticked off both sides of the same fight for bouncing to even the numbers.  We're gonna try for ticking off all three countries in one night in the not to distant future :)

Seems like somone in every country will actually think that it's 'war' and that this is important :rofl
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SKULLY7

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2009, 11:01:08 PM »
Thought I would reply to the post Joey or Tony whom ever.  The situation occurred at port 22 when a group of 4 fighters had upped off our cv and were asked to assist if they had eggs, in dropping one fh as troops were near twn and the fh had just popped.  This was a Jokers GHI mission on the port and the goal being a capture. 

Not once did you reply , I have no eggs im in a spit 9 . you chose to be a smart guy and mouth off.  It was my impression you only wanted to furball as you were hanging off the base engaging outbound planes on my last four trips in to the base.  Usually established squads do assist other squads in tasks, help was being requested not only from you but the other four planes around you.  Perhaps the high road choice of transmitting "i have no eggs im in fighter trim would have sufficed" instead of the wise bellybutton remarks. 

Your fifteen bucks play as you like but a bit more civility may be called for.  Been playing for 6 years and my squad has flown with you many times and know you have some skills in the game and have been flying for a while.  I guess requesting a fh be dropped makes me an armchair general.  Just put the whole story up not just blind comments on 200 or in the forums <S> Good Luck
I am testing the bounds of reality, curious to see what is going to happen, That is all   JDM

Never Forget. 9-11-2001. 
343 Brothers Lost. <S>

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »
Thought I would reply to the post Joey or Tony whom ever.  The situation occurred at port 22 when a group of 4 fighters had upped off our cv and were asked to assist if they had eggs, in dropping one fh as troops were near twn and the fh had just popped.  This was a Jokers GHI mission on the port and the goal being a capture. 

Not once did you reply , I have no eggs im in a spit 9 . you chose to be a smart guy and mouth off.  It was my impression you only wanted to furball as you were hanging off the base engaging outbound planes on my last four trips in to the base.  Usually established squads do assist other squads in tasks, help was being requested not only from you but the other four planes around you.  Perhaps the high road choice of transmitting "i have no eggs im in fighter trim would have sufficed" instead of the wise bellybutton remarks. 

Your fifteen bucks play as you like but a bit more civility may be called for.  Been playing for 6 years and my squad has flown with you many times and know you have some skills in the game and have been flying for a while.  I guess requesting a fh be dropped makes me an armchair general.  Just put the whole story up not just blind comments on 200 or in the forums <S> Good Luck

Hardly. I clearly said that I was in a Spit9, and had no ords. You replied with "You're just a 12 y/o Nintendo Style Fighter jock", and I was commanded by you to go to rook/nit because I was not helping to ruin a good fight, errrr kill Fh's.

Offline SKULLY7

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2009, 11:24:03 PM »
Not once did you pass that info during the exchange IF SO YOU WERE STEPPED ON BY SQUAD VOX.  Just the wise bellybutton remarks came through. 
Just growing very tired of the fools that seem to default to Bish side constantly not inclusive of you.  Why you felt the need to be thier spokesman today puzzles me. In the future if you have an issue contact me range or text and stop hiding behind country or in the forums.
That is all.  Dissmissed. Dont forget to salute !

The last was humor <S>
I am testing the bounds of reality, curious to see what is going to happen, That is all   JDM

Never Forget. 9-11-2001. 
343 Brothers Lost. <S>

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2009, 11:26:31 PM »
 :huh

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2009, 11:31:01 PM »
Not once did you pass that info during the exchange IF SO YOU WERE STEPPED ON BY SQUAD VOX.  Just the wise bellybutton remarks came through. 
Just growing very tired of the fools that seem to default to Bish side constantly not inclusive of you.  Why you felt the need to be thier spokesman today puzzles me. In the future if you have an issue contact me range or text and stop hiding behind country or in the forums.

The last was humor <S>

Me calling you a 5-star general was the truth. You seem to think that you command what I or others that were in the vicinity should do.   No more "wise azz" comments we're made. If anyone was calling names it was you. I was hoping that you read this so you might in the future be a bit nicer, and ask instead of "ordering".   :salute

Offline SKULLY7

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2009, 11:41:08 PM »
I DID ASK. I ASKED IF ANY UPPERS OFF THE CARRIER HAD EGGS. I DID ASK IF ANY COULD DROP THE FH.  ORDERING?  FAR FROM IT !!
IM DONE WITH THIS POST CRAP WITH YOU. I TRIED TO CLEAR IT UP WITH YOU BUT YOU ARE UNREACHABLE.

Never Forget. 9-11-2001. 
343 Brothers Lost. <S>

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »
Hardly. I clearly said that I was in a Spit9, and had no ords. You replied with "You're just a 12 y/o Nintendo Style Fighter jock", and I was commanded by you to go to rook/nit because I was not helping to ruin a good fight, errrr kill Fh's.

Your wrong TJ he told me to go rook/knights.
Strokes

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2009, 12:02:55 AM »
This was a Jokers GHI mission on the port and the goal being to let every Jokers Jokers vulch the field while the other "non-Jokers" in the mission worked to kill the town and take the base.

fixed
Tours 86 - 296

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2009, 12:10:29 AM »
I DID ASK. I ORDERED THAT ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE FIGHT SHOULD GET EGGS AND KILL THE FIGHTER HANGERS. I DID ASK IF ANY COULD DROP THE FH.  ORDERING?  FAR FROM IT !! IM DONE WITH THIS POST CRAP WITH YOU. I TRIED TO CLEAR IT UP WITH YOU BUT YOU ARE UNREACHABLE.

Order Up.
Strokes

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2009, 12:14:54 AM »
Why not just go low numbers or to the side with the best fight? Then you can be yelled at multiple times a day. :)
Accused of spying.  Maybe this whole story is just a cover so he can spy for the Bish.

You are only paranoid if no one is really after you.
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2009, 12:18:13 AM »
Since my recent court-martial from the Bishop Air Force by the High Bish Brass for not killing FH's at a field in my Spit 9, I am looking for a side that might permit this poor "Nintendo Fighter Jock" to fly with them. Thank you for your time. :salute
dude come rooks, but it'll take u a bit to get ajusted to not having anybody check your 6, come help you after you save them and destroying a town at a airfield  and ib with troops but no fighter cover so you don't get the base!  :rock

Rook for life!
OEF 11-12

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2009, 12:27:55 AM »

The last was humor <S>

:huh

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »
I DID ASK. I ASKED IF ANY UPPERS OFF THE CARRIER HAD EGGS. I DID ASK IF ANY COULD DROP THE FH.  ORDERING?  FAR FROM IT !!
IM DONE WITH THIS POST CRAP WITH YOU. I TRIED TO CLEAR IT UP WITH YOU BUT YOU ARE UNREACHABLE.

This post is a dead giveaway.  When the caps lock kicks into action, we know that one of the GeNerAlz is in the house :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters