Author Topic: I am not worthy of the AvA  (Read 3686 times)

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
Re: I am not worthy of the AvA
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2009, 05:59:08 PM »
You got 30 people in one night.You take that little nugget as a success?

Rome wasn't built in a day
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2009, 06:04:40 PM »
You got 30 people in one night.You take that little nugget as a success? I suppose after running all you could out of there its not bad,but the overall childish attitude in that place,along with the mass report on people you just dont like,says a LOT more about whats wrong with the AvA.

You didn't answer my question. WHY did thirty people show up for the mission if JG54 and I are the reason people don't fly it. I'm sure If I had no life and made a mission for every day of the week there would be 20-30+ people in there every night. But I'm sorry to say that Once a week is all I have and even that is starting to become to much.

As for the mass report email skuzzy and ask him what went down. And ask him out of the 17 or so members of JG54 how many actually reported.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

prove it

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/B4B/49inAvA.png

That was a photo B4buster took when logging in to join the mission. More people came in late but still were able to get up to join the mission. Again why so many joining in on a mission run by 'Darth Larry'?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »
He's done

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2009, 06:17:14 PM »

As for the mass report email skuzzy and ask him what went down. And ask him out of the 17 or so members of JG54 how many actually reported.
Funny when Skuzzy looked at the logs he unbanned him. How a bunch of others didnt get a serious ban is beyond me.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2009, 06:18:55 PM »

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/B4B/49inAvA.png

That was a photo B4buster took when logging in to join the mission. More people came in late but still were able to get up to join the mission. Again why so many joining in on a mission run by 'Darth Larry'?
The very fact that someone has to take a pic of 50 people in one arena to prove it speaks volumes.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »
The very fact that someone has to take a pic of 50 people in one arena to prove it speaks volumes.

You said prove it, so we proved it.

Boom roast it

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2009, 06:21:45 PM »
Funny when Skuzzy looked at the logs he unbanned him. How a bunch of others didnt get a serious ban is beyond me.

The two or three people from JG54 that did report him got a one week chat suspension and I got an email from skuzzy saying if it happened again that anyone that participants will get their account deleted.

What akak was saying is that the whole squad including me reported him when that wasn't the case. That's why you see a few 'see rule #' where akak was talking about it.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »

Boom roast it

He even has something to say when we give him what he wants. Its so sad. Funny thing is if you look at the picture you see that besides the LWMAs the AvA was the most populated arena that night. Another funny thing is when we fly the WNMs most of the time the CM for the SEA that is running the snapshot in the SEA comes in and tries to cherry pick people from the AvA mission.  :lol
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »

Boom roast it
Yea ya proved it. You should act like youve been there before but you havnt. 50 people in AvA is impressive at the least.At the best its like saying you only crapped your pants 6 days last week. The over all result stinks.
 You cant TELL me theres people that dont like historic match ups. The base is there. We all know it. Maybe several that dont wanna be the 1st guy to try to get the ball rolling,but if they knew more would come,they would do it.
Problem is nobody much believes that on any given day,people are going to show up.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »
Yawn

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2009, 11:39:29 PM »
BTW Larry makes aircraft skins, designs maps and sets up missions in the AvA.  What do you do for the AH community drdea?
Still waiting for an answer on this?
Oh and besides bashing the AVA and not flying in it.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2009, 12:40:29 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 03:38:17 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2009, 12:53:22 AM »
Drdea, it seems to me that the AVA is obviously not the place for you. I can't for the life of me figure out why you insist on bringing all this to the BBS.

If there is nothing here of interest for you, other than bashing the arena and verbally attacking those that do fly there and try to help make it better, then I really suggest you move on.

Sounds to me that Scenarios are more in line with what you want to get out of AH, and I'm sure you will be happier there.

This forum is for the AVA and constructive criticism of the AVA set ups and plane sets are always welcome here. Personal vendettas against a particular squad or individual are not.

RTR
The Damned

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2009, 01:01:07 AM »
Drdea, it seems to me that the AVA is obviously not the place for you. I can't for the life of me figure out why you insist on bringing all this to the BBS.

If there is nothing here of interest for you, other than bashing the arena and verbally attacking those that do fly there and try to help make it better, then I really suggest you move on.

Sounds to me that Scenarios are more in line with what you want to get out of AH, and I'm sure you will be happier there.

This forum is for the AVA and constructive criticism of the AVA set ups and plane sets are always welcome here. Personal vendettas against a particular squad or individual are not.

RTR

Get this man a beer and a clean sheep. :salute
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner