Author Topic: Lucifer  (Read 11007 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Re: Lucifer
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2009, 08:47:59 PM »
Im gona beat you like that hooker did if you say another word to me...
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »
Oh way to screw that up guys....

Im still waiting to hear from spiral climb susie herself.. *crickets*

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »
Oh way to screw that up guys....

:rofl :rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2009, 05:51:04 AM »
I've always kind of admired the way badboy flies.  I find it boring personally, but he is very very good at it.  I usually get bored and try to reverse it back to a nose to nose fight, but I'm sure I could figure out a better way to win against the luftberry he does if I watched enough film. 

I've never understood why he hides behind shades though, especially when he is honestly the only person I've ever fought against who flies that way.  I'll sometimes see a fight or two break down into a luftberry, but the vast majority of people will go nose to nose once I start it up - he just keeps turning in the same direction until he wears you down.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2009, 08:16:41 AM »
I have come to agree with that sentiment Urchin. Like already mentioned, losing that fight means a loss to simple BFMs, nothing more.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2009, 09:46:10 AM »
I've always kind of admired the way badboy flies.  I find it boring personally, but he is very very good at it.  I usually get bored and try to reverse it back to a nose to nose fight, but I'm sure I could figure out a better way to win against the luftberry he does if I watched enough film. 

I've never understood why he hides behind shades though, especially when he is honestly the only person I've ever fought against who flies that way.  I'll sometimes see a fight or two break down into a luftberry, but the vast majority of people will go nose to nose once I start it up - he just keeps turning in the same direction until he wears you down.

Heya Urch, miss seeing ya in the game!!!
Murdr can fly this same way, and has done so on many occassions

as well as a handful of others, mainly those who have been trained by Murdr and badboy.........

got to say, I get a kick out of seeing others get all jacked out of shape, thinking someone is someone else........

when the real subject at hand is ............."on any given sunday"...........

here is a suggestion for everyone,
instead of playing "witch hunt" that will never come to pass, why not learn to beat these accused gameid's

Gunzo, TopGunzo, ( Chest Thumper Extraordinaire )............

nice little signature you got going there, but you are totally clueless and going in the wrong direction!

Gunzo's current bbs signature:
Yes I lost every fight, but you just turned in circles and you were boring so it doesn't count. <--- DFC standard response to pwnage.

your axe to grind is not with the DFC, it is with people you for some reason have picked out to "put down"............unless you just trying to instigate something that is not there...........

You might want to rethink your approach with your bbs signature............ you are attacking alot of people that have nothing to do with your little episodes with a handful of others, it appears..........

« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 10:22:11 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2009, 10:20:40 AM »
Well at least he's fighting unlike the two guys that each bailed in front of me four times last night before I got in icon range.  All on the same sortie at four different fields as I chased them deeper and deeper into their territory.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2009, 10:33:34 AM »
Well at least he's fighting unlike the two guys that each bailed in front of me four times last night before I got in icon range.  All on the same sortie at four different fields as I chased them deeper and deeper into their territory.

:rofl    That was classic when you came back into Blue after watching the film. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2009, 11:59:02 AM »
Heya Urch, miss seeing ya in the game!!!
Murdr can fly this same way, and has done so on many occassions

as well as a handful of others, mainly those who have been trained by Murdr and badboy.........

got to say, I get a kick out of seeing others get all jacked out of shape, thinking someone is someone else........

when the real subject at hand is ............."on any given sunday"...........

here is a suggestion for everyone,
instead of playing "witch hunt" that will never come to pass, why not learn to beat these accused gameid's

Gunzo, TopGunzo, ( Chest Thumper Extraordinaire )............

nice little signature you got going there, but you are totally clueless and going in the wrong direction!

Gunzo's current bbs signature:
your axe to grind is not with the DFC, it is with people you for some reason have picked out to "put down"............unless you just trying to instigate something that is not there...........

You might want to rethink your approach with your bbs signature............ you are attacking alot of people that have nothing to do with your little episodes with a handful of others, it appears..........

He's a wuss....  why doesnt he simply take the opportunity like a real man would, and fight in public...with everything out in the open?  I'll tell you why, because he'd get beat....he'd get beat at the luftberry, and all that timid flying he likes to taunt...seriously, you think the good sticks don't know how to beat a lluftberry or E milkers???  gimme a break,  :rofl  generally when I meet him, he has an element of surprise with him(me thinking he's a newb, or me trying to figure out who he is) which makes it hard to focus on kicking his lil punk bellybutton like I have when I know it's him.... 

Cmon gunzopunk, you want to talk trash behind the curtain.....lets go make a film of "how to b-slap a luftberry shade boy"   I will enjoy it very much! :aok

:devil
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:08:23 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2009, 12:11:47 PM »
He's a wuss....  why doesnt he simply take the opportunity like a real man would, and fight in public...with everything out in the open?  I'll tell you why, because he'd get beat....he'd get beat at the luftberry, and all that timid flying he likes to taunt...seriously, you think the good sticks don't know how to beat a lluftberry or E milkers???  gimme a break,  :rofl  generally when I meet him, he has an element of surprise with him(me thinking he's a newb, or me trying to figure out who he is) which makes it hard to focus on kicking his lil punk bellybutton like I have when I know it's him.... 

Cmon gunzopunk, you want to talk trash behind the curtain.....lets go make a film of "how to b-slap a luftberry shade boy"   I will enjoy it very much! :aok
:devil

:aok :rofl

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »
Your lameness in the DA was bad enough, but to come here in chest thump about it, well.. takes the cake

I thought Laz was inactive. But here he responds to gunzos post about Luci, like it was him in the DA with Gunzo.

Gunzo only says that it was lucifer.

So right now my money is on Laz being Luci.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2009, 12:43:42 PM »
LOL.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »
Your lameness in the DA was bad enough, but to come here in chest thump about it, well.. takes the cake

I thought Laz was inactive. But here he responds to gunzos post about Luci, like it was him in the DA with Gunzo.

Gunzo only says that it was lucifer.

So right now my money is on Laz being Luci.

LOL give ya a week or two and you catch on :)

The question isn't who Luci is.  It's our friend BadBoy pretending he's not Gunzo:)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »

Ok, let me think about that:

We duelled 4 times and you lost them all. During each and every one of those fights you were defensive within the first 40 seconds. You never did anything during those four fights that forced me to respond in any way. You never had any sort of opportunity. During those four fights, you did nothing of any merit or interest, they were just four easy kills. You didn't just lose, you were beaten convincingly and repeatedly. Quite simply, you were pwned.

Normally, we would have flown many more duels, in any variety of aircraft you desired, and kept going until you had your fill. Unfortunately, after those four fights you ridiculed the way I flew and behaved like a spoiled child when you lost. So it ended right there and I continued to duel with Vudak. (Nice fights BTW Vudak)

Now you want to duel me again? Sorry, but that isn't a very attractive offer, the fights will still be easy and I'll just end up feeling like a bully.

If you really want to duel me again you must earn the right. You need to prove to me that you have improved and are worthy of a re-match. If you win the tourney, I will duel you again. Then and only then will it be worth spending any more time with such a poor loser. Let me know when you win we can fix up a time.

TopGunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »
Thanks for realizing the difference, Gunzo..........

and next time, why don't you sign up for Baldeagl's  1 vs 1 tournament........
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC