Author Topic: Lucifer  (Read 11007 times)

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Re: Lucifer
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2009, 01:14:12 PM »
Cmon gunzopunk, you want to talk trash behind the curtain.....lets go make a film of "how to b-slap a luftberry shade boy"   I will enjoy it very much!

It already happened, I posted the film, you lost 4 in a row. When I watch you die in that F6F it still makes me smile.

Whenever we meet the result has always been the same, what do you think has changed?  

Did you find some tonic to make your skill buds grow?

TopGunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2009, 01:18:10 PM »
200 channel on roids 
Lighten up Francis

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2009, 01:19:11 PM »
It already happened, I posted the film, you lost 4 in a row. When I watch you die in that F6F it still makes me smile.

Whenever we meet the result has always been the same, what do you think has changed?  

TopGunzo

So you are denying that Gunzo/TopGunzo is shades for BadBoy?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2009, 01:23:15 PM »
Ok, let me think about that:

We duelled 4 times and you lost them all. During each and every one of those fights you were defensive within the first 40 seconds. You never did anything during those four fights that forced me to respond in any way. You never had any sort of opportunity. During those four fights, you did nothing of any merit or interest, they were just four easy kills. You didn't just lose, you were beaten convincingly and repeatedly. Quite simply, you were pwned.

Normally, we would have flown many more duels, in any variety of aircraft you desired, and kept going until you had your fill. Unfortunately, after those four fights you ridiculed the way I flew and behaved like a spoiled child when you lost. So it ended right there and I continued to duel with Vudak. (Nice fights BTW Vudak)

Now you want to duel me again? Sorry, but that isn't a very attractive offer, the fights will still be easy and I'll just end up feeling like a bully.

If you really want to duel me again you must earn the right. You need to prove to me that you have improved and are worthy of a re-match. If you win the tourney, I will duel you again. Then and only then will it be worth spending any more time with such a poor loser. Let me know when you win we can fix up a time.

TopGunzo

weak ass,.... just man up coward boy.  Only cowards claim to be champions, yet refuse a re-match or challenge.  True champions love the fight....more-so than placing moral, how to lose standards as some sort of pre-requisite for fighting, or claim that you are soo much above the opponent that it isnt worth your time.....we've seen those excuses before....weak....  You sound like you got your "shadeboy film" of you beting him, and want to let that rest(yet, show no true champion spirit in this thread, and wont even be honest with those reading, about who you really are)....very cowardly....true champions...and people who know how to "lose" and "win" would take his challenge and fight again....I suspect you're a coward weak bellybutton that will dance like MJ around a re-match......good going ..........boy!    :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2009, 01:28:41 PM »
I suspect you're a coward weak bellybutton that will dance like MJ around a re-match......good going ..........boy!    :aok

:rofl :rofl :rofl

TopGunzo <--- Yawns
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »

TopGunzo
You lie so much... ....hell, we don't even know if snozzle is you....he flew better than your other shades, albeit.... I only see dancing, like a coward...I see no gunzo in the DA backing up his smack....all I see is you post a fight with me and snozzle...tells me nothing.... if you think you can replicate the results, then take the challenge, otherwise you look like a lying fool...

Plane order will be this:
first ride- hog-1
second ride- spitV
third ride- 109f4

take this challenge, I will bet my account for 6 months on 3 out of 5 with you......I win, you stand up and be truthful, you win, Skyrock doesn't fly for 6 months.

I will garuntee I win.... :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2009, 01:34:45 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

TopGunzo <--- Yawns
Dance on, shadeboy

Offline Gatr

• Copper Member
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2009, 02:22:34 PM »
GOOD GOD SKYROCK GET A GRIP MAN..HOLY CRAP FOR CRAP..IT"S A FREEKING GAME OMG~!!!!

Ok continue on nothing else to see here...

Gatr...

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2009, 02:42:58 PM »
GOOD GOD SKYROCK GET A GRIP MAN..HOLY CRAP FOR CRAP..IT"S A FREEKING GAME OMG~!!!!

Ok continue on nothing else to see here...

Gatr...
I'm fine, just not a big fan of coward shade boi stalkers..... :devil
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:42:09 PM by SkyRock »

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »
I remember fighting either this badboy guy or his son. In a turnfight, he really wasn't that good. He flew too skittish for his own good. He was and still is the best flat turner I have ever seen, however. Now; spinning luftberries until your opponent falls asleep isn't my idea of fun, but he is good at it.

With a little help in the TA I think he would be able to compete in a TnB fight.

edit: I don't consider spinning luftberries a 'turn fight'.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:17:22 PM by B4Buster »
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2009, 03:51:47 PM »
whats a luftberry? :D

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »
Hehe, nice edit... but the fact remains he is VERY good at a "TnB" fight.  Basically he sits at corner speed (or very close to it), and keeps it there.  

I can't do it.  

I guess I could learn to do it, but I tend to pull to hard and bleed off all my speed.  I prefer fighting nose to nose anyway, the fights tend to be shorter and in the MA environment that is important.  If you are sitting there spinning circles in the sky you are going to get picked.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2009, 04:01:13 PM »
Hehe, nice edit... but the fact remains he is VERY good at a "TnB" fight.  Basically he sits at corner speed (or very close to it), and keeps it there.  

I can't do it.  

I guess I could learn to do it, but I tend to pull to hard and bleed off all my speed.  I prefer fighting nose to nose anyway, the fights tend to be shorter and in the MA environment that is important.  If you are sitting there spinning circles in the sky you are going to get picked.

Who? Badboy?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2009, 04:01:48 PM »
whats a luftberry? :D
A brand new cereal with a picture of the Kaiser on the box. :D

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member