Author Topic: Bottle the Caps...  (Read 2766 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
Re: Bottle the Caps...
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 01:47:19 AM »
Didn't read everything, but this made sense.

Also, I might as well say keep blue open on TT.  What would it hurt?  Seems the guys that despise TT would have an alternative to going to AVA, MW, or EW.

I hated TT

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2009, 01:58:19 AM »

I wouldn't say anyone was "offended" that you state your frustration.  We are mostly just sick and tired of hearing your frustration -- yet again.  You have stated your "frustration with a product you pay for" and the suppliers of that product have addressed your frustration  as much as they care to.  So I guess your only recourse is to shut up and live with it, or take your money and go somewhere else.

As for Fugitive, he doesn't owe you an acknowledgement of any kind.  Because, contrary to your belief, your subscription does not put you on the board of directors.

As for your other incessant, on-going, repetitive, tiresome questions, two words answer every single one of them -- MARKETING DECISION!

They made those decisions before you showed up, they still haven't asked your advice, and they will go on making those marketing decisions if you should leave.  And if there is anything else about the game you don't agree with, please remember we didn't ask.

Ever heard of Flexible base?  It's a term coined to place a value on a changing consumer opinion.

Black and white went out a long time ago. 

BTW you sound as if you would be relieved if I did leave.  Is that what you think HTC wants? 

Do they want to have you guys asking people to leave?  I love the game.  I dont like caps.  I should leave?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 02:02:45 AM by DMBEAR »

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 02:17:36 AM »

As for Fugitive, he doesn't owe you an acknowledgement of any kind.  Because, contrary to your belief, your subscription does not put you on the board of directors.

I asked if it was possible.  I didnt say he owed me anything. 

Now ya'll are saying that my belief is that I am on the Board of directors.  :huh  Where did you get that?

Where have all the meds gone?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 02:21:37 AM by DMBEAR »

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 02:29:30 AM »
Oh, you poor, poor victim.

If you truly gave a damn about the development or improvement of the game, you would send a detailed letter to HTC and the developers illustrating the changes you would like to see as well as the foreseen benefits of said changes.  Rather, you insist on continually spamming the boards with complaints about aspects of the game that HTC has clearly indicated are NOT open for discussion.  Trying to propagandize a proposal HTC doesn't seem willing to consider, all the while promoting yourself as some pseudo-intellectual expert on everything from free market economics to computer gaming

Please note that I have not disagreed with your opinions about the caps.  You have illustrated your opinion, so stop pissing up a rope trying to get HTC to do something they are not ready to do.

IMHO you are wasting the community's time and space on a dead subject.  And while most wouldn't want you to leave we would appreciate it if you would stop abusing the carcass of that poor horse!  Afterall, you don't want us to call you Karaya, do you?
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2009, 02:29:47 AM »

I wouldn't say anyone was "offended" that you state your frustration.  We are mostly just sick and tired of hearing your frustration -- yet again.  You have stated your "frustration with a product you pay for" and the suppliers of that product have addressed your frustration  as much as they care to.  So I guess your only recourse is to shut up and live with it, or take your money and go somewhere else.

Dang.  I cant help but find more holes in your case.  

"We are mostly just sick and tired of hearing your frustration -- yet again."

So are you on the board?

"So I guess your only recourse is to shut up and live with it, or take your money and go somewhere else."

I'll ask the same thing of you as I did Fugitive...  ...Is it possible that you could at least acknowledge that the cap is the most influential reason that both arenas are unbalanced?   Also, can you address the issue of letting people into the arena if they commit for a 5 hour period to the side with lower #'s.  Maybe even discuss the validity of opening up Blue On titanic Tuesday so that all of those customers that don't enjoy the large arena wold still have a late war arena to fly in.

Am I asking too much here?

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2009, 02:33:11 AM »
Lets assign each player to a country every time they enter.  Then the sides are always even and everyone is happy!
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2009, 02:34:50 AM »
Lets assign each player to a country every time they enter.  Then the sides are always even and everyone is happy!

Have you received Hoochie's approval yet?  He's on the board.

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2009, 02:37:55 AM »
By "we" I was referring to the community as I'm not on the board.

I won't acknowledge the cap does that.

How the hell do you enforce a five hour commitment?

Opening Blue on TT is counter-intuitive to having TT so that would be invalid.  Go bowling on Tuesday, HTC already has your money so they don't care.

But that's only my opinion.  Clear enough?

Oh, Mensa, I can't approve that as it would kill the whole squad aspect of the game.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 02:41:18 AM by 100hooch »
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline slimmer

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2009, 02:38:53 AM »
100hooch do you talk for  HTC? no so u should shut up & stop tell ppl to take thair money and go somewhere else :furious

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 03:20:41 AM by slimmer »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia -chokin chickin noodle
 Army of Muppets

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2009, 02:43:48 AM »
Opening Blue on TT is counter-intuitive to having TT so that would be invalid.  Go bowling on Tuesday, HTC already has your money so they don't care.

I like TT. I was proposing blue being open to those that dont like the giant arena which I am told is not marketable full time.

By "we" I was clearly just shaking my fist and hoping it would stick.

:aok

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2009, 02:55:07 AM »
Slimmer -- DMBear asked my opinion, so I told him what I thought of his ideas.  Politely I might add.  And I told NO one to take their money elsewhere.  I merely suggested it as a possible recourse to an unsatisfactory resolution of an issue.  You obviously read no better than you write, so back off, Forrest.

Bear, you just insist on missing the point when you're beaten.  And, altering my quote?  Cute.

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2009, 03:10:04 AM »
Slimmer -- DMBear asked my opinion, so I told him what I thought of his ideas.  Politely I might add.  And I told NO one to take their money elsewhere.  I merely suggested it as a possible recourse to an unsatisfactory resolution of an issue.  You obviously read no better than you write, so back off, Forrest.

Bear, you just insist on missing the point when you're beaten.  And, altering my quote?  Cute.

We disagree.  Does that mean I'm beaten? 

If HTC ever alters TitanicTuesday to include two LW arenas so those that don't like the cluster will have a place to go, will you then say you are beaten?

It's an idea that isnt all that complex or hard to implement.  I'll be in the populated arena, but I can understand those that prefer the less populated one.  Am I just imagining that people claim TT is their least favorite day, or that they go to MW and EW on Tuesdays?

I hardly feel Beaten when all I've done is suggest an alternative to what is available.  Id feel beaten if I resorted to Fanboy101 arguments.

Offline slimmer

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2009, 03:18:17 AM »
Slimmer -- DMBear asked my opinion, so I told him what I thought of his ideas.  Politely I might add.  And I told NO one to take their money elsewhere.  I merely suggested it as a possible recourse to an unsatisfactory resolution of an issue.  You obviously read no better than you write, so back off, Forrest

yes i have a hard time read & write  because i have a stoke  so ty   all u 100guys can kiss my but & go watermelon in a hat :mad:
Member: Hot Soup Mafia -chokin chickin noodle
 Army of Muppets

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2009, 08:35:41 AM »
Yes, I have read the thread and posted my support in a post a while back.

That's a classless move on your part.  I'm sorry you would be indecent enough to have brought up something like that to make a point in this thread.

Wow.

I guess we should just close the forum since this is all trivial compared to your current mindset?

Slap is hardly classless..... we should all have as good a friend as he is in RL.

I'm just surprised that some folks have not figured out you can switch to even numbers in the game.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2009, 08:39:54 AM »
If HTC ever alters TitanicTuesday to include two LW arenas so those that don't like the cluster will have a place to go,

We already have a place to go if you don't like the cluster...

MW

Balanced planeset, tanks, captures, small map, ~50 players, same arena settings as in LW... it's all there.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman