Author Topic: THE NEW PATCH  (Read 870 times)

Offline 797nerd

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.boeingnerd.bravehost.com
THE NEW PATCH
« on: July 28, 2009, 03:14:11 PM »
lets see there is low frame rate with low res and it sucks what can i say but HTC tear down this update!
 :furious :cry :mad: :pray
i pray that they remove this

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Re: THE NEW PATCH
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 03:33:55 PM »
no. Its not a bug. Its the way the new version is. As has beem said, if you have a problem, try either emailing Hitech or upgrade your computer.
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 03:39:28 PM »
The game is scalable. 

Have you tried adjusting the Options->Graphic Details->Advanced options? 

What kind of video card is in your computer?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline 797nerd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 03:48:19 PM »
i dont have money to get a new computer my mom has no job and has been looking for 10months she special izes in teaching and computer documentation and programing. her job went to india. i sent all the graphics down and now it works fine but looks like toejam!!!!.

before i got 20 fps no bad

i have an ati express 200

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 03:53:42 PM »
That graphic chip is not capable of running the new detail graphics.  With the options unchecked and you should also go into the "Video Settings" and set the "Maximum Texture Size" to 256, or less.

That should get your frame rate back to what it was in the old version, maybe even a little higher.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline 797nerd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 07:50:56 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 07:56:21 PM »
I realize you may be frustrated, but that does not mean you can come in here and drop all manner of cuss words around (and deliberately work around the bulletin board filter).

I gave you the best suggestion I can at this time, based one what you have provided.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 08:07:38 PM »
i dont have money to get a new computer my mom

That explains the attitude.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline 797nerd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 10:47:36 PM »
sorry the one thing i have to do this summer is AH2 and i cant play it untill i raise 200 dolars which is kinda hard for some one who by state law is too young to work. also that coment about me im sorry but i cant keep blowing money on this if there is 0 income our house may be gone in a month. not a very fun thing to think about i cant sleep at night any more thankyou. :mad:

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 10:52:01 PM »
go play some football, go jog. Theres other things in life sept AH2. Also who cares go to your neighbors ask to mow lawns cut some hedges weed wack or clean their houses. Got a power washer? Making good money power washing up here. There are ways i thought i couldnt make money and i did.

You'll learn soon enough,

<SALUTE>

Tmacc73

Good luck
Member of ****ALCHEMIST****

"E Tan Epi Tan"
Proud United States Marine

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 03:53:21 AM »
Ask Skuzzy to adopt you!  If you don't I'm gonna!!
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 10:51:33 AM »
sorry the one thing i have to do this summer is AH2 and i cant play it untill i raise 200 dolars which is kinda hard for some one who by state law is too young to work. also that coment about me im sorry but i cant keep blowing money on this if there is 0 income our house may be gone in a month. not a very fun thing to think about i cant sleep at night any more thankyou. :mad:
That's amazing...now I'm gonna go take away all the high tech crap my kids have and make them go outside in the yard with one bag full of marbles and one bag full of army men...I don't want them to grow up being like this kid (and some of the supposed adults in this forum).
jarhed  

Offline 797nerd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »
That's amazing...now I'm gonna go take away all the high tech crap my kids have and make them go outside in the yard with one bag full of marbles and one bag full of army men...I don't want them to grow up being like this kid (and some of the supposed adults in this forum).
was that needed?

any way i think this new patch i horrible im not the only one either to get it to work you have to turn down your settings where the land looks like green tan and blue carpet bloobs. That needs to be fixed you should make a game for all computer not for the most advanced piece of **** vista or windows 7 computer. If you guys dont put in some effort to fixing this problem i will quit this game and never come back.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 11:23:07 AM »
was that needed?

any way i think this new patch i horrible im not the only one either to get it to work you have to turn down your settings where the land looks like green tan and blue carpet bloobs. That needs to be fixed you should make a game for all computer not for the most advanced piece of **** vista or windows 7 computer. If you guys dont put in some effort to fixing this problem i will quit this game and never come back.
See ya...your posts are making it even more obvious that you lack certain social skills anyway...you honestly believe posting "i'm leaving" crap is going to get you anywhere?

You ever play iL2 or Call of Duty? Believe it or not, the original versions had lower system requirements than the newest versions, i.e. in order to play the new ones you need a better computer...that youngster is the reality of technology...NOBODY MAKES PROGRAMS FOR ALL COMPUTERS...very simple.

I'll give you your first technology lesson (free, gratis)...software applications are only 80% compatible across computer operating systems and hardware platforms...computer hardware (retail off the shelf) is only 90% compatible with operating systems and hardware platforms...nothing is 100% compatible with everything else.
jarhed  

Offline 797nerd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 11:32:43 AM »
ok well it just frees up 15 dolars every month humm IL2 it is!!