Author Topic: Your Current Version is out of date.  (Read 252 times)

Offline ZULU6

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.hdforums.com/
Your Current Version is out of date.
« on: July 28, 2009, 05:36:03 PM »
OK I had problems just installing the patch.  So I completely erased the game.  Did fresh install.  Added Hires texture pack too.  Now everytime I try to log into on line arenas I get the
"Your current version is out of date.  And can no longer be used on line.  Do you wish to download the update." 
So I select "Yes" and it downloads & installs.  I restart AH and it goes through the same above noted sequence again.  Over & over its same update.  However I can get into offline practice arena.  Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
>>>S<<<
ZULU6
 :salute
ZULU6
"Get close .. when he fills the entire windscreen ... then you can't possibly miss." Erich Hartmann 352 Kills-Gruppenkommandeur Jagdgeschwader 52 Knight's Cross to the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds

Offline ZULU6

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.hdforums.com/
Re: Your Current Version is out of date.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 05:38:33 PM »
LOL ran as administrator works fine now!
ZULU6
"Get close .. when he fills the entire windscreen ... then you can't possibly miss." Erich Hartmann 352 Kills-Gruppenkommandeur Jagdgeschwader 52 Knight's Cross to the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds

Offline Wreked

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 05:45:12 PM »
Exactly the same thing occured for me EXCEPT I got it to run the 1st time. NOW each time it says not usable and do I want to download the new update.

THIS IS THE NEW UPDATE!! alreaady  LOL

OK so what/where/when is "administrator" - I'm running in Windows XP.

To be truthful there should be a cautionary/upload start file to get us past this stuff. Sure hope all my settings haven't disappeared - with this glitch I'm not too hopeful.  heheheh

cheers eh!
HO is a HO is a HO!!
You can lead a donkey to a FACT - you just can't make them think!

cheers eh!!

Offline gpcustom

• Zinc Member
      • GPcustoms
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 05:55:09 PM »
Wish I could say the same.
Game tower with Vista,Running as administrator,..new texture pack etc,...Still oputdated and continuing the futile act of installation, 5th attempt,... :O
This is far from fun thats for sure :furious
"There is one unalterable difference between a soldier and a civilian: the civilian never does more than he is paid to do."

Offline gpcustom

• Zinc Member
      • GPcustoms
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »
Got it on the last attempt.May have been the rum and coke :aok
"There is one unalterable difference between a soldier and a civilian: the civilian never does more than he is paid to do."