Author Topic: Guru Help  (Read 285 times)

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
Guru Help
« on: July 30, 2009, 02:40:04 PM »
My computer can no longer keep up and turning terrain detail off is yuckie.  Can someone explain how (if possible) to erase the latest download so I can play practice missions.    By the way, all my practice missions are not showing up on my clipboard anymore either.  They are still in my folders though.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S.  I did finally get to shoot down Ack-Ack in a 1v1 before I had to quit :D

<S> All
Jay12

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: Guru Help
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 01:48:33 AM »
You'd have to have the installer for the previous version.  Don't think I have it but I'll look around and upload it for you if I find one.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 02:39:09 AM »
Look in your HTC folder- if you've downloaded the updates and patches sequentially, you could cut and paste them to another folder, uninstall the game, and then reinstall them up to this set of updates. 2.131 would, I think, be the most current version before the release of 2.14.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 03:12:00 AM »
Or try a system restore retroactive to before you installed the new version.  That will probably work.

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 10:43:53 AM »
Motley gave me a link to the AH2131.exe download in the Tech support area.  It's 127 meg I'm downloading right now. 

I tried the system restore Grizz,  no luck.

Thanks
Jay12

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 11:15:54 AM »
I got my old version back.  I can fight drones now with the best of them!!   See ya all when I get a new puter :salute
Jay12