Author Topic: USB connect/disconnect issue?  (Read 163 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
USB connect/disconnect issue?
« on: August 01, 2009, 01:39:06 PM »
So far its only happened once but I was offline and calibrated my joystick and then I get a flashing white screen every so often (maybe once per second). I will load up fraps and hope it doesnt happen again.

EDIT: After further testing it is not related to calibration I dont believe. The window frame of Aces High is what is flashing as if it receives and gives up focus but as the mouse is moved or the application is closed it gets worse until the game is completely shutdown.

How I discovered this is I came up at A1 on NDIsles and drove a Sherman out to shoot the Tiger. Once I get to the tiger I shoot it a few times and I received a phone call on my cell that is charging on a USB line. Shortly after I disconnected the phone to answer I moved my turret up (raised site line) and the flashing begins. I am running in adminstrator mode and it does seem to be triggered by the USB connect/disconnect.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 01:52:35 PM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: USB connect/disconnect issue?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 03:53:17 PM »
This was/is caused by Spybot S&D running in the system tray.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.