Author Topic: not complaining just asking!  (Read 309 times)

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
not complaining just asking!
« on: August 03, 2009, 08:03:20 AM »
Has anyone noticed that certain units in the game may have increased or decreased their ammunition effect?
I have noticed in the case of the Wirbelwind that the firepower overall is reduced. this is a good thing from an air perspective,bad from ground, either way, again not complaining! dint kill me

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: not complaining just asking!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 08:05:27 AM »
I felt that way about the la-5s 20mms but I am not positive. It could be I am not putting them in right place. :x
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:07:23 AM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 08:59:27 AM »
Has anyone noticed that certain units in the game may have increased or decreased their ammunition effect?
I have noticed in the case of the Wirbelwind that the firepower overall is reduced. this is a good thing from an air perspective,bad from ground, either way, again not complaining! dint kill me

No.  I had a very effective Wirble mission over the weekend and several since the update.  I haven't moticed any change in the Wirble, Osti, Panzer, Tiger or T-34/85 (the only GV's I've tried since the change).
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 09:02:19 AM »

If we did not announce it in the readme.txt then then it should  not have changed.

HiTech

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 09:16:10 AM »
If we did not announce it in the readme.txt then then it should  not have changed.

HiTech

There was nothing about the sheep getting removed and now they're gone. I WANT MY DAMN SHEEP BACK!!!!!!!!
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline A8Jaraxl

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 09:19:30 AM »
There was nothing about the sheep getting removed and now they're gone. I WANT MY DAMN SHEEP BACK!!!!!!!!

They are hiding! They have become smarter, faster, stronger.. and most of all they have become tired of being brake stops for certain peoples P-38's  :aok

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 09:32:46 AM »

I've not noticed a change.  Next time your on right click map click net stats.....is it OK?  or does host Queue look like this