Author Topic: Tiger prob  (Read 237 times)

Offline Dark

• Zinc Member
Tiger prob
« on: August 05, 2009, 10:24:40 AM »
Just a thing i have noticed lately. Anytime i up a tiger and shut my engine off,whenever i fire either main gun or mg. My tiger flips backwards and ends up standing on its backside, the only way i can get it back level is to turn on engine and go in reverse and 90% of the time i can upright it. I have tried level ground even a sloped foward ground and it still happens. If the engine is on it doesnt have a problem and i can fire all day. Just wondering if its me or if anyone else has a problem with that.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Tiger prob
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 10:30:05 AM »
When stopped, make sure you are in neutral before firing
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Dark

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:31:36 AM »
really? any other tank is fine. i can see maybe the main gun throwing it off but the mg as well?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 10:54:19 AM »
All tanks should be in N, because even when they not flip backward that much, they still rock a lot more when friring the main gun if they are not. Even the Wirbel os a more stable gunplatform when  in neutral. And it has been that way before.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »
Flipping because its in gear? Which of the programmers hates me?  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.