Author Topic: "WARPING" Brewsters... ???  (Read 487 times)

Offline Hustler09

• Zinc Member
"WARPING" Brewsters... ???
« on: August 07, 2009, 06:31:26 AM »
Greetings and a <SALUTE> to all of you that have been using me for target practice over the past couple of weeks  :salute..  New to all of this...but... Getting Better..  My question is about the "Brewster" and its "ABILITY TO WARP from one area of the screen to another in an INSTANT " !!  I had a Brewster on my six last night. (Not unusual for me to be in that position  :pray)..  I watched the Brewster come in smooth (No warping)..did a few basic ziggs and zaggs and to my surprise... Got the little bugger to over shoot  :O (How I did that ...??).. anyway.. once the Brewster was out in front.. I thought WOW..gonna get me a KILL here !! Then it started.. The Brewster was warping from the right side of the AC to the left...and UP and DoWN... just all over the place... Needless to say.. NO KILL.. I had the "Opportunity" to have several other folks on my six...as well as in front of me (Mostly on me six)...but never noticed ANY of the aircraft warping.. Then the Brewster came back... and once again... SAME exact issues...so Is it ME or is it something special about the Brewster !??? Any one else noticed this..
As a PS:  To those of you that have "Saluted" me and not gotten a reply... I'm not FULL OF MY SELF or PIZZED OFF at ya... Just flying the plane at this point is an accomplishment..."Typing" <S A L U T E> as I'm auguring into the ground will come in time ! :O  Great Fun !!!!!!!!!

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Re: "WARPING" Brewsters... ???
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 06:33:11 AM »
One example a plague does not make. You simply encountered someone with a low quality internet connection or a computer too bogged down with other tasks to keep up.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 06:44:46 AM »
you sound a little crazy   :aok  but unfortunately some players do lag.  This could be down to their poor connection or ancient PC.

cya up.   :salute

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 07:44:34 AM »
"Warping" has nothing to do with the plane that the person is flying ... it's all about their connection ... so the Brewster is not at fault here.

Don't know if you know this, but you don't have to type ... <S A L U T E> ... you simply have to type .s playerid
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."