Author Topic: New Update :D  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
Re: New Update :D
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2009, 08:33:48 AM »
If you quit sitting on yer sheep Joc, then you would not be stuttering. :)
I have SO many replies to that Skuzz, and none of them are suitable for printing LOL :D
Joc

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2009, 11:12:37 AM »
I bet ewe do! :)
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »
Mabye now the crybabies will chill out and actually see that HTC is actually trying to make things better.

Remember.........baby steps

They kinda don't have any choice...wouldn't ya say?

It's not the first time this has happened, in fact it happens with each new version or major change from it's original state that I can remember.

HTC puts out what they have, everyone gripes about it like crazy, the bug monitor goes ballistic and HTC fixes it as they go. In the end, every time HTC puts out a new patch and fixes something that was missed the first few times, they are proclaimed hero's for doing so. We love the game and want stuff to be fixed as bad as they do. Same ole same if you been around long enough and yes, it is a big relief when it finally runs right for both parties.

Being a smaller company and not having the resources to properly test a product before releasing it might be a reason for needing this strategy. As time goes by things do get better but don't expect every little thing to be taken care of immediately. Some things you had (like undulating terrain) might disappear forever and other things will replace it. (pretty water)

Just my opinion but Once everything is finally set to just about right, they will leave it run as is. It's a very delicate program and trying to change or add anything more in from that point could cause a whole  nother mess of problems to pop up.

Offline jollyFE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 02:02:46 PM »
I was just tired of everyone freakin out, those that have been around for a while have seen this twice before and HTC was quick to fix.  Like everyone is saying they are a small company so cut them some slack.  They can't be up 23/7 workin issues.........even skuzzy and pyro need to sleep.

Personally I think this is the quickest they have put out a major update And patches.
Every time a Nit vulches,  an angel get it's wings.

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT......... just had a quick 7 pelt sortie in a P47D11 and the maxed out graphics were excellent.no stutters, no lag, no problems  :aok

:uhoh