Author Topic: Stop dropping FHs....  (Read 18712 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Stop dropping FHs....
« Reply #540 on: August 23, 2009, 03:48:48 PM »
OH, believe me, the "sneaky" leet base takers DO stick around to defend.  And it's usually tough going for them since the horde of "I am GOD" furballers bail to the next furball as soon as there's nothing left to shoot at.
All the while ignoring the pleas for help with enemy gvs laying your town to waste, or taking the time to shoot down the last 2 or three buildings so troops in town could be let out, or dragging bogies low over town while troops are trying to get in.

Shoot down a couple buildings, helping with gvs?  Heh, there's no skill in that.  Let the dweebs do it, I'm gonna stay over the field so I can start vulching as soon as the hangers repop.

Another one that can't be fixed ... <sigh>
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #541 on: August 23, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »
Another one that can't be fixed ... <sigh>
Well slappy.. you know what they say can't be fixed?  ;)
See Rule #4

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #542 on: August 23, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »
OH, believe me, the "sneaky" leet base takers DO stick around to defend.  And it's usually tough going for them since the horde of "I am GOD" furballers bail to the next furball as soon as there's nothing left to shoot at.

Erkel, whats your in game name, squad. I'll keep and eye out for yas and and maybe you guys will be generating some fights I might enjoy.

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #543 on: August 26, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »
Is there anything people won't whine about around here?  :huh Sometimes 200 looks like romper room...<"that's my toy"..."you're a runtard"..."i got more skillz than u"..."u hobag"...blah blah blah...> and most of the dweebs doin the talkin are supposedly adults and parents...so you're an uber toon plane ace fighter pilot big deal...must give you a real nice woody announcing that fact in the text buffer on a game...great examples of "adults".

You don't want your precious hangars blown up, try getting people to do some bomber intercept. Hell, if I'm online and we're on the same team, I'll do it; that is if I haven't gotten the sudden urge to knock out the hangars on a base that is hosting the horde trying to take one of my teams bases. It's going to happen no matter how much you whine about it, in game or in the forums.

:cry > you

MrMeaty
fear the flying black pig

Offline Erkel

• Copper Member
« Reply #544 on: August 28, 2009, 06:09:02 PM »
Erkel, whats your in game name, squad. I'll keep and eye out for yas and and maybe you guys will be generating some fights I might enjoy.

I am FBErkle of Free Birds, a nit and usually in the blue arena.  Free Birds will be happy to put up a good fight. 
What if the Hokey Pokey's REALLY what it's all about...

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #545 on: December 14, 2009, 02:48:02 AM »
See Rules #4, #10
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:55:17 AM by Skuzzy »
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #546 on: December 14, 2009, 03:11:31 AM »
I like dropping hangers :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #547 on: December 14, 2009, 03:54:09 AM »
Bump, just wanted to let DogFite know that what he did tonight

What, bomb really accurately?

It ain't your map, princess.

People whine about NOEs ruining the game and whine about hordes ruining the game, so three guys come in at 11k to a base the nits are trying to take and flatten a medium field and two thirds of the town AND land kills from the fighters trying to intercept, and now you're still whining. Well, take your whiny, potty-mouthed little tukhus and go pad your vulching score somewhere else if you don't like it. We're good at what we do, we ain't gonna stop doing it, and if a world-class jerk like you is offended, so much the better.

Offline Leek

• Zinc Member
« Reply #548 on: December 14, 2009, 04:27:44 AM »

People whine about NOEs ruining the game and whine about hordes ruining the game, so three guys come in at 11k to a base the nits are trying to take and flatten a medium field and two thirds of the town AND land kills from the fighters trying to intercept, and now you're still whining. Well, take your whiny, potty-mouthed little tukhus and go pad your vulching score somewhere else if you don't like it. We're good at what we do, we ain't gonna stop doing it, and if a world-class jerk like you is offended, so much the better.

:aok   :salute
"Beware, my Jeep of Death!"
LYNCHMOB

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #549 on: December 14, 2009, 04:28:41 AM »

People whine about OVERKILL......you think Kermit,Silat, Agent360 and hibbie2 with about 5-6 othersticks that I didnt know of but are all quite good cant handle Me, ZZee, Billyd, Sqaut1, strong10 and dung88? That is a good fight and would have lasted a bit but they would end up getting us back to our base where yall could start hitting the town and running M3s. They did not HAVE to drop the hangars(maybe the VH) which went down second to the FH, which makes me think they dont want to fight anyone. This game is about the fight....and if someone says up and defend it...understand the threat at the time was the fighters who had us in alt and numbers
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #550 on: December 14, 2009, 04:33:08 AM »
...It ain't your map, princess...

Loki... before you get carried away with your fantasy you should realize that you play as a squad (for the most part) when very few people are online to stop your carpet roll of the map. Not that I am supporting Junky and his 'tool naming' campaign at all but your squad can pretty much be stopped cold by a good porking mission... if there was any one online to mission up that is.

Before you commit to your 'jihad' you should know your enemy a little better. I suggest you play the game and enjoy yourself while ignoring these guys about the tool shedding.

Junky: HTC made the game so you could find a fight but its not all about furballing. HELLO!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #551 on: December 14, 2009, 04:34:49 AM »
So if the game is only about the fight, why did HiTech add bases and bombable structures that will frustrate people to no end?

Because it gives people a reason to defend against bombers, fighters, and vehicles and adds another dimension to the game.  If you don't want people bombing your base, go fly in the DA.  Otherwise, go shoot the hell outta those bombers!
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #552 on: December 14, 2009, 04:41:42 AM »
What they need is an arena with a 'glass' ceiling of 5k that when broken sends you to the tower.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #553 on: December 14, 2009, 04:51:11 AM »
So if the game is only about the fight, why did HiTech add bases and bombable structures that will frustrate people to no end?

Because it gives people a reason to defend against bombers, fighters, and vehicles and adds another dimension to the game.  If you don't want people bombing your base, go fly in the DA.  Otherwise, go shoot the hell outta those bombers!
As I said, we were already under a good fighter umbrella....

I am not against taking bases....in this case i am against the  over kill mentallity of this certain group...... they didnt need to drop the hangars......they hadnt even hit the town yet......They arent looking for combat all they want is to take bases with the least amount of opposition, Ive seem them use the M3 flooding the towns with troops which is very gamey. Completely avioding any fight at late hours when the majority are looking for them.......Its BS all it is and he is still a tool...probably took credit for the capture when he had 10 good fighters killing the only red guys
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Sol75

• Nickel Member
« Reply #554 on: December 14, 2009, 09:59:19 AM »
Junky,

I am as much about finding a good fight as any of you, and do get frustrated when the hangars get dropped etc, BUT, I have to disagree about the "flooding" of troops being "gamey".  Overwhelming the enemy with troops is a tactic that has been used in war for ages.  Same goes for "horde" tactics.  Yes, it is dweeby and annoying, BUT, it is not "gamey".  In fact, those of us that prefer the fight are more "gamey" than the horde dweebs are.  Not saying I agree with horders and whatnot, since it does lessen the game experience IMO, just pointing out it is not gamey.

Sol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P Secret Association of P-38 Pile-its
In-Game as Castiel
Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life