Author Topic: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers  (Read 8030 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2009, 12:44:47 PM »
then again this is a game, not a military operation. if you actually knew any of the guys, you absolutely would never be able to make that statement. From the outside looking in, i can understand your point of view. otherwise, its a pretty arrogant statement. luckily i was brought up to be a little more forgiving then that.

so was i.

you know who i'm talking about....and......aahh...neve rmind.............i can't get it outta my head in a way you'll understand what i'm tryin to say.

if you see me in the arenas, pm me.........there's no use continually bringing this stuff here.........i'll talk to ya there, ok?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:46:54 PM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »
ok sounds good, peace man!  :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2009, 01:17:13 PM »
That's a pretty predjudicial statement, CAP, don't you think? You should, at the very least, give someone a chance before forming an opinion on an individual. I think you should atleast afford him the opportunity to prove himself one way or another. Your might be surprised!

Funny, we've never made that statement like that about anyone or any squad in this game! we've never judged players based on their squad affiliation.

When your on the bottom everything looks rosey.

I form an opinion of someone based on their actions and their choices. No matter how nice a house is..... if it is located in a dump.....
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2009, 02:12:51 PM »
When your on the bottom everything looks rosey.

I form an opinion of someone based on their actions and their choices. No matter how nice a house is..... if it is located in a dump.....

It's a shame you think like that. I like to see the good in people, yourself included!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2009, 02:29:27 PM »

Funny, we've never made that statement like that about anyone or any squad in this game! we've never judged players based on their squad affiliation.

Except when it's the 80th, AoM, VMF-15....

You and the other members of your squadron have made some very negative statements about the squadrons that fly in the MW arena.  I have seen you and others in JG54 make negative remarks about the 80th, AoM, VF-15 and the other various squadrons.  Hell, you guys have an entire forum in your squadron message boards devoted to talking crap about the squadrons you dislike. 

ack-ack

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »
Except when it's the 80th, AoM, VMF-15....

You and the other members of your squadron have made some very negative statements about the squadrons that fly in the MW arena.  I have seen you and others in JG54 make negative remarks about the 80th, AoM, VF-15 and the other various squadrons.  Hell, you guys have an entire forum in your squadron message boards devoted to talking crap about the squadrons you dislike. 

ack-ack

and amazingly, i've yet to meet anyone in the 80th that i don't like.......same in vf15.....i don't know who aom is........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2009, 02:51:33 PM »
Right and they are free to come in and talk crap about us too. Atleast we're willing to give them that option....

<edit>And actually i doubt you've ever seen me make a negative comment about a group of people. Individuals, yes absolutely, but not a group. Each person in the group is a individual. I can't not like a group because of one player, but i can not like one particular player in a group.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:54:50 PM by captain1ma »

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »

Funny... Your really contradicting yourself.  Maybe arguing with a 7 year old really ISN'T worth the time.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2009, 03:00:47 PM »
im glad you're able to point out my short-comings lazerr. i hope you'll sleep better tonight, having done so.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2009, 03:12:54 PM »
Thats your only response?  Why not just quit posting?  I dont see the point of you being in this thread anyhow.... I could care less, Its not like it took much to point out that you dont make sense.  Definately not an accomplishment on my Wed. afternoon.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »
It's a shame you think like that. I like to see the good in people, yourself included!

So why have folks in your squad go out of their way to provoke people then?

Funny how a thread I started to thanks folks for a nice night of cartoon air combat has become a JG54 thread.  Two of your guys misrepresenting themselves as associated with SAPP, and just general ankle humping by the same.  What JG54 has to do with a post thanking folks for a fun fight that did not include them, I have no idea.

In all honesty I'm hugely disappointed as I'd thought the JG54 need for negative attention time had gone a while back.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »
Thats your only response?  Why not just quit posting?  I dont see the point of you being in this thread anyhow.... I could care less, Its not like it took much to point out that you dont make sense.  Definately not an accomplishment on my Wed. afternoon.

just trying to help you feel better about yourself, no harm meant.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »
So why have folks in your squad go out of their way to provoke people then?

Funny how a thread I started to thanks folks for a nice night of cartoon air combat has become a JG54 thread.  Two of your guys misrepresenting themselves as associated with SAPP, and just general ankle humping by the same.  What JG54 has to do with a post thanking folks for a fun fight that did not include them, I have no idea.

In all honesty I'm hugely disappointed as I'd thought the JG54 need for negative attention time had gone a while back.

Someone made it a JG54 thread, I'm just helping it along. Besides, last time i checked, it was a free country.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2009, 04:00:45 PM »
Someone made it a JG54 thread, I'm just helping it along. Besides, last time i checked, it was a free country.

UUMM.....2 OF your squaddies did that sir. look back to page one.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »
Right and they are free to come in and talk crap about us too. Atleast we're willing to give them that option....

It's a private forum, most of the people you talk crap about in your forum don't know what is being said about them and aren't able to defend themselves.  Here's your word of the day...Hypocrite.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song