Author Topic: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers  (Read 8042 times)

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
Re: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2009, 08:33:28 AM »
There are kids that are stuck living in bad neighbor hoods.And because people that think like most of whats been written here.They never get the chance to better them self's.Why because people like most of you guys the why you think.There from the bad side of town so that means there bad too.And never get the chance.And yes i have 2 kids in there 30s now and they been labeled for the same reason.And there doing just fine and i have 3 great grandkids and love them all

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2009, 08:49:12 AM »
There are kids that are stuck living in bad neighbor hoods.And because people that think like most of whats been written here.They never get the chance to better them self's.Why because people like most of you guys the why you think.There from the bad side of town so that means there bad too.And never get the chance.And yes i have 2 kids in there 30s now and they been labeled for the same reason.And there doing just fine and i have 3 great grandkids and love them all

dude......2 things.......

1) you're not even involved in this
2) you're so far off on what i was saying, it's somewhat scary......so i'll clarify it.

you're raising your kids. there's 5 other families in the same neighborhood. the problem, is that bob's kid is a little devil. he's ALWAYS in some kind of trouble.  he eggs the neighborhood houses, he knifes tires, he treats other people generally like poop.

last week, bills kid started hanging with bobs kid. the last day or two, he's been acting a little like an arse too.

now, you see this. what would be your normal reaction?

look, son, i know you think those guys are your friends, but they're not. they're trouble. i don't want you hanging with them.

does that clarify it for ya? this type of thinking is not the cause of bad neighborhoods. the people that live in those neighborhoods is the result of them accepting the actions of those that make those neighborhoods bad.

another example.

there's a local lawyer. he is the absolute NICEST guy i've ever met, or heard of. he was born and raised in camdne nj. i think you've heard of camden.....most people have. it's a poophole. yet, this guy, born and raised there, chose to not hang with the bad apples, that are keeping that city down. he put himself through school.
 he now makes great money as a lawyer. enough, that he collects warbirds now. and you'd never know he was a lawyer to meet him, as he is very humble.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2009, 09:02:28 AM »
First of all this is an open forum. If you wanted it to be Private you shoulda kept it to yourselves.you guys have 6 pages repeating the same thing.And for someone that has no kids to think its so easy it would be a perfect world .It's not easy as Timmy don't do that.So just let it go .OK SAPP is great. sheeech you have to be tired by now being there blow up doll

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »
I've seen some dense folks, but wow.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2009, 09:35:33 AM »
First of all this is an open forum. If you wanted it to be Private you shoulda kept it to yourselves.you guys have 6 pages repeating the same thing.And for someone that has no kids to think its so easy it would be a perfect world .It's not easy as Timmy don't do that.So just let it go .OK SAPP is great. sheeech you have to be tired by now being there blow up doll

i raised my step daughter from when she was 6 months old till she was 9. my ex wife didn't want my help after we seperated.

so, ya....i DO have a clue.  :aok

i also have 14 kids for a couple hours a night 1 night a week.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2009, 09:38:08 AM »
wow, sounds like a handful!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2009, 09:39:53 AM »
wow, sounds like a handful!

CAP= Civil air Patrol. we have cadets. when i go to the meetings, as far as i'm concerned, those cadets are MY kids for that time. they're my responsibility, and i tend to take that seriously.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2009, 10:16:21 AM »
And I note again Tunes that you failed to answer my question.  Your non answer was an answer in itself.  Your wall of text when asked a simple yes or no, tells me you are stuck and have no where else to go with this.

And do me a favor by not throwing another wall of text up in reply.  All I wanted was a yes or no. 
This question has nothing to do with me, I'll answer it when I get an answer from you and the rest os SAAP regarding Ack Ack's comments- it's really that simple. I'm not going to bother repeating myself what they were or how they are wrong. Lets deal with the issue why I'm posting on this thread.
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2009, 10:26:11 AM »
Once again, you attempt to "win an argument" by "labeling strategies" rather than addressing the facts or the point of the argument.

You are not "attempting to reason", you are attempting to argue using rules for debate societies. Clue for you: no one cares about "rules for debate and discussion", and no one is scoring this on a point system either. You get no points, nor do you get your point, or rather your lack of a point, across, by attempting to "dazzle" us with your "fabulous debate skills".

No one is fooled by your "I can assign a label each individual sentence in your post" attempts to score points. All it proves is that you are unwilling to address the actual point, so you simply spin and divert.

And by the way, if you read basic high school sociology, you'll find that what I gave as a basic and fundamental law of human social interaction is taught in high school sociology, usually to freshmen who are about 14 years old. You may make whatever you like of your inability to grasp such a basic and simple concept. Now, admittedly that was about 35 years ago for me, but oddly enough, the teacher hated me, so I had to learn it well enough to score in the 90th percentile just to pass, so I retained some of the more basic points, and still remember them, despite my advancing age and redneck disposition.

Yeah man your right, Just like the other dude said ya know, I just try and make stuff up like ya know?  I'm just a dish cleaner that cleans them for rich folks in big houses, I really like it and sometimes they  let me clean the dishes in the big sink, but not for a while cos Pedro put so much soap in the sink overflowed and stuff. they even let me clean the  floors too, i i like that cos  sometimes theres these bits of paper right and they have these longs words on them and iput them inn my pocket cos  one day  i'm gonna be good at saying these big words and maybe get me a job like cleaning cars and stuff, then i get home and put all the words together and then make em look good, cos guess right? i'm gonna go to aces high message boards and put em all together and i feel good about myself and then i'll look good too!! great idea uh? then i'll log on to the arenas and grab a mustang cos they're fast right and then i'll shoot lots of people down and walk down the street to my buddys house and tell him too, that will be cool.
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2009, 10:41:38 AM »
If you come from the bad side of town OR the good side and hang out with rotten apples your destined to be a rotten apple.

To associate with rotten apples is a character weakness which can spread like a cancer.

Everyone is free to make their own call on the subject and live with the consequences.

I choose to distance myself from the rotten apples.

BTW rotten oranges are no different!  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »
<------  owns 15 page threads!       :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »
you know this from your 15 years of experience?
First off, I will say this again just so their is no confusion. The statement I made had nothing to do with or about JG54 just the analogy its self. Further more I have had many enjoyable fights with JG54.

However, the analogy is true. Their have been many examples of analogy's used in this thread, some more gracefull then others.

I know this from common sense, generally analogy's are accurate.
here's one for ya- On the corner of your street is where a gang hangs out. They all generally where the same red shirt to associate themselves with the gang. As you go by the street corner one day you see a man wearing a red shirt walking towards the street corner, but still about 100ft away from it. What can you assume about this man? Probably that he is in or associated with that gang. Mabey he's just passing by and by chances is wearing a red shirt, but what are the odds of that? (Hope I didnt lose ya in that and it made sense, I just made it up on the spot.)

Now here is a question for you Jeager- What does my age have to do with it?
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2009, 01:10:34 PM »
People wearing a badge, pretending to belong to a group. 
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »
CAP= Civil air Patrol. we have cadets. when i go to the meetings, as far as i'm concerned, those cadets are MY kids for that time. they're my responsibility, and i tend to take that seriously.  :aok

:rofl  What do you teach the "cadets"?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2009, 01:38:43 PM »
:rofl  What do you teach the "cadets"?

ARE  you asking me this question seriously, or are you just being yourself?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"