Author Topic: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers  (Read 8036 times)

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
Re: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2009, 12:56:59 AM »
Bug- the cat run up the hill, see? Subject and a verb, let's move onto helping verbs! Let's say I write ' hey tunes, (notice the subject before the word group) you are and idiot!! What's missing from my sentence? Now o know you can construct a sentence so what's missing from mine?
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2009, 12:58:07 AM »
If you need help in constructing a sebtebce bug, remember that a sentence must cointain a subject and a verb! Write a few lines out for practice and I'll help you.

Proper spelling helps too.  :lol

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2009, 01:01:02 AM »
Your right el shifto! Kinda hard when your chatting up three birds at the same time in a club! Blackberrys don"t really cut it wjen I'm trying to multi-task lol
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2009, 01:05:41 AM »
Your right el shifto! Kinda hard when your chatting up three birds at the same time in a club! Blackberrys don"t really cut it wjen I'm trying to multi-task lol

What club in the UK is open this time of the morning? If I was chatting up three birds I'd forget all about the AH BBs. ;)

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »
I am lving in frico mow. In Bimbos on columbus
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2009, 01:13:38 AM »
I am lving in frico mow.

Do you mean Frisco? If so make sure the birds have a nest and not a branch.  :aok

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2009, 01:44:36 AM »
Lol! Trying mate not as easy as other places, fellow brits will like this one,flight got diverted from stanley in the falklands, we all got off at Montevideo in Uruguay, british consul telling us to stay low etc, kind of hard when you have a bunch of us carrying assault rifles in a four star hotel lol, we get out, jump in a club and there's a bunch with big you know what's etc. Next thing,
Rhys (one of my best friends) starts trying to do one and all hell broke loose.  Bunch of trannys passing off as chicks in other words
Where did Bug go? Thought he was going to give us some of his thoughtful insight, Guy can't even construct a sentence and he takes off like snow of a dike (dike being a big wall that the dutch built) C'mon back Bug, I want to help you in making a sentence.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:55:58 AM by iTunes »
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2009, 02:29:58 AM »
Shooting for good cop. Bad cop here,
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2009, 08:38:34 AM »
<--Still waiting on an answer.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2009, 08:48:30 AM »
<--Still waiting on an answer.

Don't bother Stodd, it seems he is the master of spin.... as well as the english language  :rolleyes: Simple questions are to far below him. Although the "I'll answer your question AFTER you answer my question" stand seems kind of childish to me.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2009, 08:51:06 AM »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2009, 09:31:47 AM »
Shooting for good cop. Bad cop here,

Hardly, I'm just a nice guy when I've been drinking and found your arrogance and ignorance amusing.

Your rambling responses answered nothing other than your overblown opinion of yourself. The bare truth behind this whole episode is two of your squadmates are being Richards and there's no defense for it. You are judged by the company you keep like it or not. You said you proved everything you wanted to. Your self important insults of others while blindly ignoring your squadmate's contributions in turning this thread into a purse fight prove you're right where you belong squad-wise.  :aok

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2009, 10:20:43 AM »
Hardly, I'm just a nice guy when I've been drinking and found your arrogance and ignorance amusing.

Your rambling responses answered nothing other than your overblown opinion of yourself. The bare truth behind this whole episode is two of your squadmates are being Richards and there's no defense for it. You are judged by the company you keep like it or not. You said you proved everything you wanted to. Your self important insults of others while blindly ignoring your squadmate's contributions in turning this thread into a purse fight prove you're right where you belong squad-wise.  :aok

Best post of the thread.    This should be a sticky.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2009, 11:20:51 AM »
When someone stoops to correcting grammar in an online forum, it's generally a sign that they have lost the argument.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »
Me<-----Enjoys reading limeys making fools of themselves by talking out of their foreskin...

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 03:56:10 PM by Anodizer »
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"