Author Topic: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers  (Read 8030 times)

Offline antivortex

• Copper Member
Re: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers
« Reply #255 on: August 22, 2009, 07:55:40 PM »
I look forward to the continued promotion of SAPP as the bestest group of peelots flying peeee38's in the arena, I know I'm trying my best!  :salute
See Rule #4

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #256 on: August 23, 2009, 12:48:25 AM »
I look forward to the continued promotion of SAPP as the bestest group of peelots flying peeee38's in the arena, I know I'm trying my best!  :salute

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #257 on: August 23, 2009, 01:30:31 AM »
Hardly, I'm just a nice guy when I've been drinking and found your arrogance and ignorance amusing.

Your rambling responses answered nothing other than your overblown opinion of yourself. The bare truth behind this whole episode is two of your squadmates are being Richards and there's no defense for it. You are judged by the company you keep like it or not. You said you proved everything you wanted to. Your self important insults of others while blindly ignoring your squadmate's contributions in turning this thread into a purse fight prove you're right where you belong squad-wise.  :aok

Hello old friend. :D

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #258 on: August 23, 2009, 07:58:20 AM »

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: August 23, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #260 on: August 23, 2009, 09:54:49 AM »
 :uhoh
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 10:28:55 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #261 on: August 23, 2009, 11:28:36 AM »
amazing

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2009, 11:53:16 AM »
amazing

Why thank you. Feel free to use it to save yourself some typing in any further post you make. It's amazing how you get little battles like this started with duel challenges you have no intention of flying in than back out leaving the real fighting to your squadmates. All while you claim to be doing positive things for the AVA. The way you get everybody excited and then disappear from the scene is remarkable. I think you're doing yourself a disservice with the title Propaganda Minister. Actually you're more of a Fluffer.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »
The way you get everybody excited and then disappear from the scene is remarkable.

That sounds kinda familiar doesn't it shifty.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »

That sounds kinda familiar doesn't it shifty.

Oh look Fluffy's been at work on Sunday!
I trust you left him a good tip.  :aok

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #265 on: August 23, 2009, 02:35:03 PM »
Why thank you. Feel free to use it to save yourself some typing in any further post you make. It's amazing how you get little battles like this started with duel challenges you have no intention of flying in than back out leaving the real fighting to your squadmates. All while you claim to be doing positive things for the AVA. The way you get everybody excited and then disappear from the scene is remarkable. I think you're doing yourself a disservice with the title Propaganda Minister. Actually you're more of a Fluffer.

I'm sure i have no clue about what you're talking about. Maybe you would like to enlighten me?

Your "mightier then thou" attitude is typical of most of the people that have responded to this thread. You come out of no where, just to post your dislike of us?
I always thought more of you then that, guess i was wrong. At this point I'll have to agree with LTCap1, You hang with and act like all that others that are prima dona's, then you too must be one.
As for me and the AVA, What have you done lately?? If you refer to last wednesday night, the arena was fried, and no one could fight. I'm sorry to see the worst in you coming out. i thought more of you then that! It's a shame really. I've always had alot of respect for you. Guess i was wrong.

As for our duel, we're scheduled to have it in 20 minutes. We're planning on being there. Most of us anyway!

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #266 on: August 23, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »
I'm sure i have no clue

You could have stopped right there and made more sense. ;)

Don't play the poor mistreated JG-54 card with me. You guys know exactly what you're doing and you revel in it.
If you don't like your reputation do something about or at the very least take the treatment you dishout like a man when it comes back your way.
Seriously this poor lil innocent me stunt you pull is the funniest part of your act.  :lol

Your "mightier then thou" attitude is typical of most of the people that have responded to this thread.

You know exactly why this thread is happening. Because you and your squadmates love to instigate. The proof is in the the SAPP logos two of you guys are sporting. My attitude is typical of any person fed up with trouble making goons. Now off to your little Green BBS to get the council of your masters fluffy.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:20:45 PM by Shifty »

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #267 on: August 23, 2009, 04:05:04 PM »
Oh so the logos have you in a tear??   :cry The logo's in a game?? hehehe I'm sorry to hear that! Then again this isnt a military operation, now is it?!

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #268 on: August 23, 2009, 04:21:25 PM »
I'm sorry

Once again you added way more than you needed.

No the SAPP Logos don't bug me at all. It was used as an example.
In fact I'm not upset about anything, I'm just here to give you the attention you crave Fluffy. Because you're special to me. :P
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 04:28:12 PM by Shifty »

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #269 on: August 23, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »
If you people would just let it go, I'm sure the logo's will go with it. Unfortunately you just want to keep on going so, have at it!