Author Topic: JG54 Challenge  (Read 6090 times)

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
Re: JG54 Challenge
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »
Maybe that's telling you something.You fly in midwar fight the same people and the same people HO ya.Now i know you own your own business and if you make a mistake you try to correct the problem right?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 04:09:28 PM »
Maybe that's telling you something.You fly in midwar fight the same people and the same people HO ya.Now i know you own your own business and if you make a mistake you try to correct the problem right?

and i try to correct it in mw too. i'm getting better at dodging it. it still sucks though that some think that's what they have to do to win a fight.

i could use you as an example. i've fought with and against you. you don't need to do that to win a fight, yet you do? why? you're more than good enough to create almost any shot you want on 80% of the guys in there, yet you take the easy way out.

that's the only time they really bother me. when it's a noob, i just try to educate him.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »
Yet to see anyone take the offer.... (<--just watching)
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 04:57:20 PM »
Yet to see anyone take the offer.... (<--just watching)

i won't for a couple of reasons.

first off, is r/l. i run my own shop. sometimes i get out on time at 5. other times(like last night), i leave at 8pm, sometimes later.  when i get out that late, i'm lucky enough to stay awake long enough to shower and eat, much less log on.
 it is nearly impossible for me to commit to a time that i can be on.

secondly, i know how the majority of em fight, and will not deal with that if i can avoid it. i don't care win or lose....as long as there's an actual fight.  last night is more than proof of that.

thirdly..........i really just don't wanna hear the inevitable bs and backpatting that'll follow should i lose the fight.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 05:02:24 PM »

Because this is a one shot deal.......

Why?

You guys are an active squad that doesn't have a problem putting a few guys together on any given night...  You'd be a great fit for the SDL.

Besides, everyone knows one shot deal's don't mean squat.  I can kill anyone once.  The question is can I kill them consistently over time?
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
Why?

You guys are an active squad that doesn't have a problem putting a few guys together on any given night...  You'd be a great fit for the SDL.

Besides, everyone knows one shot deal's don't mean squat.  I can kill anyone once.  The question is can I kill them consistently over time?

i like to sneak up on people.  :D

think i got snaphook that way one night. he had just kilt someone, and was slow, comin over the top.........i was able to come up, and put a nice burst right into his wingroot.

unfortunalty, he returned the favor many times over that night.  :aok :aok :rofl :rofl

but with him.....it's ALWAYS a fun fight.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 05:52:50 PM »
thirdly..........i really just don't wanna hear the inevitable bs and backpatting that'll follow should i lose the fight.

About a year ago when I was in the 49th we dueled JG-54. We lost badly.... Even after the epic purse fight in the AVA forums that preceeded the duel, niether Storch or anybody else in JG-54 made any negative BS comments in the forums after their victory. In fact it was just the opposite. You'd be suprised you might learn something in a duel with these guys. If you're not going to duel then you're going to have to learn to ignore the channel 200 banter and Captain1ma's weekly I need attention look at me thread. They crave getting under your skin as much as they crave shooting you down.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »
About a year ago when I was in the 49th we dueled JG-54. We lost badly.... Even after the epic purse fight in the AVA forums that preceeded the duel, niether Storch or anybody else in JG-54 made any negative BS comments in the forums after their victory. In fact it was just the opposite. You'd be suprised you might learn something in a duel with these guys. If you're not going to duel then you're going to have to learn to ignore the channel 200 banter and Captain1ma's weekly I need attention look at me thread. They crave getting under your skin as much as they crave shooting you down.
well, to be honest, i did try to get storch to work with me....last year i think it was. i know he's a good pile-it. i know a lot of them are.

he flat out refused. i figured he was afraid i might learn somethjing, and manage to shoot him down. i think some of the others are like that too.  i never asked again.

i like to learn. that;s why i spent almost 2 hours in the ta a couple weeks ago with snaphook.  he i think WANTS to find good fights....and one of the best ways to ensure that, is to teach those what want teaching.
 that's somethign i think the jg just doesn't get.

oo...and they don't get under my skin. i get a good laugh outta them. when it gets old, i simply squelch em.

:D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 06:19:30 PM »
Hmmm alot of "i thinks" in there.  :rofl

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »
Hmmm alot of "i thinks" in there.  :rofl

wow......that's the best you could come up with?

:rofl :aok :huh :rofl :aok :huh :O :D :x :x
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 08:09:39 PM »
wow......that's the best you could come up with?

Speaking of groupies.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 08:14:59 PM »

Speaking of groupies.

thankya...thankya very much
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 08:48:15 PM »
Well.. i for one know I will duel you guys, shouldn't be too hard.  Ill show up drunk to give you an advantage and it wont change the outcome.  Would be cool to have another 4 people on my side.........  I'll try it alone if I have to.

PS-----> Im not respresenting any group, squad, or association, im just doing it to clean your clock.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »

:aok

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »
Well.. i for one know I will duel you guys, shouldn't be too hard.  Ill show up drunk to give you an advantage and it wont change the outcome.  Would be cool to have another 4 people on my side.........  I'll try it alone if I have to.

PS-----> Im not respresenting any group, squad, or association, im just doing it to clean your clock.

:rofl