Author Topic: BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!  (Read 7891 times)

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!
« on: August 15, 2009, 06:00:33 AM »
ATTENTION:  The *V* DEVILS REJECTS *V* are recruiting members that like to capture Bases.  The Squad is primarily a Base Taking Squad, However; we do have two modes of game play.  There is "Free Time", where you do what ya want to do......and there is "Base Taking Mode", where we Rally to a friendly base and up the necessary aircraft/vehicles to effectively capture a Base.

Once you join the Squad, you will be given a military rank and assigned to a Squadron.  Whether it be a Fighter Squadron, Bomber Squadron, or the Naval Special Operations Unit, it is totally up to you.  You will also have the opportunity to achieve Medals according to your Service and Accomplishments.

If you are interested, come fly with us on the Knights Side....Radio VOX 160 and see how you like the way we run things.  Thank You for spending the time to read this.

DOGFITE/Commanding Officer
The *V* DEVILS REJECTS *V*

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
Re: BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »
The Squad is now up to 28 Members with a combination of talent in fighters, bombers, and Naval Special Ops.  The Squad is not considered a squad by means of the structure.  It is considered to be Group size.  We have a Fighter Squadron, a Bomber Squadron, and a Naval Special Operations Unit.

HISTORY:  The "Squad" was founded by myself and my brother, 1KILLJOY, on 14 February 2009.  Since that time, we became members of the Triple Alliance consisting of The *V* DEVILS REJECTS *V*, The ^V^ SCREAMING DEVILS ^V^, and The +V+ HADES ANGELS +V+.  When the new upgrade came out the CO's of the other two squads went to play the game called Battleground Europe.  I continued the DEVILS REJECTS and picked up some of the pilots from the other two squads.

Since the "Squad" is growing so fast, I may have to create another squad to add members.  Right now it is under consideration and good pilots are joining everyday.  I hope you will consider us as a squad you can grow with.

1DOGFITE/Commanding Officer
*V* DEVILS REJECTS *V* Combat Group

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 03:58:46 PM »
If you like fighting the enemy.....this is not the squad for you.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline comet61

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 04:43:53 PM »
Quote from: stodd
If you like fighting the enemy.....this is not the squad for you.

I agree. First thing that comes to mind with a squad like this is "bunch of bullies".  :huh

Anyone with an objective mission can take a base. Can't see the need for a squad for it.  :eek: But what ever floats your boat. Me? I like to fight the enemy.... :aok
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 04:46:03 PM by comet61 »
Comet61

666th Barbarians FG

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 07:20:30 PM »
I agree. First thing that comes to mind with a squad like this is "bunch of bullies".  :huh

Anyone with an objective mission can take a base. Can't see the need for a squad for it.  :eek: But what ever floats your boat. Me? I like to fight the enemy.... :aok
Just an observation from personal experience with this group...not to mention he just made the same kind of "low hit" post about another squads recruiting thread....as if he has room to talk.  :rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »
<S> Gentlemen,

Due to the high volumn of recruits from this post, the DEVILS REJECTS have maxed out the "Squad" roster count of 32.  In September, I will be creating another *V* DEVILS REJECTS squad.  Pilots seem to like the organization structure and the incentives of being in the *V* DEVILS REJECTS.

SPECIAL THANKS goes out to Stodd and JunkyII for making me infamous in the Aces High II community.  This has brought alot of attention to the squad and it appears that guys like being the "Bully" when it comes to attacking a base and capturing it. And on another note:  There is plenty of action when it comes to fighting the enemy when we want it to be.  The guys like the fact that we can shut down an airfield with our bombers and go in and kill the town at our leisure to capture it.  It just goes to show, you don't have to be an expert pilot to have fun doing what we do.

Again, Thanks for Helping out.

DOGFITE/CO

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »
It just goes to show, you don't have to be an expert pilot to have fun doing what we do.
Yep just a 30+ noe.
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »
<S> Gentlemen,

Due to the high volumn of recruits from this post, the DEVILS REJECTS have maxed out the "Squad" roster count of 32.  In September, I will be creating another *V* DEVILS REJECTS squad.  Pilots seem to like the organization structure and the incentives of being in the *V* DEVILS REJECTS.

SPECIAL THANKS goes out to Stodd and JunkyII for making me infamous in the Aces High II community.  This has brought alot of attention to the squad and it appears that guys like being the "Bully" when it comes to attacking a base and capturing it. And on another note:  There is plenty of action when it comes to fighting the enemy when we want it to be.  The guys like the fact that we can shut down an airfield with our bombers and go in and kill the town at our leisure to capture it.  It just goes to show, you don't have to be an expert pilot to have fun doing what we do.

Again, Thanks for Helping out.

DOGFITE/CO
Most likely you come in with 15lancs 10 110s 5 spit16s and 2 goons, NOE.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 06:39:12 AM »
You guys are kind of fun to fight, ill say that much. But keep it going DOGFITE despite some of the derogetory comments. Before i found my nitche in the P38 community i loved doing NOE missons, and sometimes i still do. <S>
Strokes

Offline Machine

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 02:28:27 PM »
This wouldn't be a bad squad if just dogfight was running it!  But, since he has others that tell him what to do it really
Sucks Big Time!!!   If you like being in a squad that is run by little cry babies  :cry (Dallas and Brother) on another squad then this is the squad
for you.  Some poor souls will find this out the hard way..

:O 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:30:18 PM by Machine »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 12:38:31 AM »
This wouldn't be a bad squad if just dogfight was running it!  But, since he has others that tell him what to do it really
Sucks Big Time!!!   If you like being in a squad that is run by little cry babies  :cry (Dallas and Brother) on another squad then this is the squad

:rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 03:30:51 PM »
I joined TonyJoey's Stuka he was fighting Dallas. It took him maybe 20 passes to get TJ, and as TJ was falling to the ground he hit dallas with a few more .303's and they both died!!!! :lol
Strokes

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 09:35:01 AM »

Well, As a matter of Fact, There is no more Dallas and Sly.  They went and started playing Battleground Europe.  I am running things now....and will continue to run things within my squad.  The squad is getting bigger and bigger that starting in September, I will have to expand the squad.  This has been like this for the past month...where you been MACHINE?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:53:12 AM by 1DOGFITE »

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »
Good luck with your squad Dog <S>

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 09:51:45 AM »
Good luck with your squad Dog <S>

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Hap.  <S> Sir