Author Topic: BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!  (Read 8057 times)

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
Re: BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »
The Name is DOGFITE.......NOT Dogfight.  And I know you wont forget it!
What do you pronounce it different too? Has the same meaning, Mr Vick.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2009, 01:33:45 PM »
dogfite don't worry about it, it's the same guy's here that just like to flame people. In fact this kind of stuff shouldn't be going on in the squadron page.

Wasn't Jethro's Air Force callsign "Buzz" Bodine?

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2009, 02:20:54 PM »
This thread is about "Base Captures"....not about kills.  So, unless you have something to say about "Base Capture", just keep flying around and killing the enemy.  EVIL-ERL is about to be created.
The attention is getting me and my squad recognized as being the #1 Base Capturing Squad in the Game.  I let the stats speak for themselves!

Stats may speak for themselves.  But you can interpret what they are saying differently.

JG2 were rolling some bases the other day with 4 of us.  I guess this other guy took notice and started tagging along. Mind you we were going in as attack, then the 1st one down would bring troops while the other would hold cap.

Instead of enjoying the work side of it this uber base taker preferred volunteering to bring troops. While we were doing the fun stuff (fighting) he'd park his little troops around the next base we were going to and wait for it to be ready for him.  
His comments were, "I like you guys style, we can really roll some bases."

I replied, "That is what we have been doing."  I also asked "aren't you the #1 base taking squad?"

Which he proudly responded,"yes,Sir."

:rolleyes:
We got a good laugh on sqd vox about that one. :aok
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 02:42:59 PM by DMBEAR »

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »
did we by any chance read the WARNING ALL COs post by skuzzy your two threads here are uncalled for and a waste of space
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2009, 03:41:56 PM »
Legends in your own mind
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2009, 12:38:25 AM »
hmmm in a nice 1v1 with 1Yenny (a squad of his). A real nail biter of a fight. When all of the sudden, my tail is missing yet Yenny wasnt the one that killed me.  It was Dogfite. I was a little peeved, I asked Yenny why he didn't ask his Squadie, I believe CO stay out.  His reply was, I did ask him to stay out.  To me thats troubling.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2009, 01:41:04 AM »
I say this is false because this is where i get most of my kills. When Im furballing Im looking for a good 1v1 and Im flying a KI84 which I cant normally get more then 5 kills in. But in base taking I fly 190F8 and can get like 5+ kills along with dropping all of a fields ack(plus town ack), radar, and ords.

I looked at your stats Junky (Not bad at all btw) but I don't see anything close to 5 kills per sortie for attack mode. I do see 1.92 kills per sortie for attack and 3.25 for fighter. While the stats look good for the f8 you must flying something else as well.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 01:44:36 AM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2009, 02:34:16 AM »
To me thats troubling.

what that chicks boob don't fall outz....I was watchin yer av4tar fer an hour waitin........... :devil
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2009, 06:32:35 AM »
hmmm in a nice 1v1 with 1Yenny (a squad of his). A real nail biter of a fight. When all of the sudden, my tail is missing yet Yenny wasnt the one that killed me.  It was Dogfite. I was a little peeved, I asked Yenny why he didn't ask his Squadie, I believe CO stay out.  His reply was, I did ask him to stay out.  To me thats troubling.

Yes, I took the tail off of your Tempest.  But from my view, 1Yenny was on the six of another enemy fighter and you came in from behind him and I came in behind you.  I cleared the six of my Squadee and I will do it again....Yenny thanked me for it and said WTG.  So if you are peeved, it is because you lost your TEMPEST!

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2009, 06:47:59 AM »
Stats may speak for themselves.  But you can interpret what they are saying differently.

JG2 were rolling some bases the other day with 4 of us.  I guess this other guy took notice and started tagging along. Mind you we were going in as attack, then the 1st one down would bring troops while the other would hold cap.

Instead of enjoying the work side of it this uber base taker preferred volunteering to bring troops. While we were doing the fun stuff (fighting) he'd park his little troops around the next base we were going to and wait for it to be ready for him.  
His comments were, "I like you guys style, we can really roll some bases."

I replied, "That is what we have been doing."  I also asked "aren't you the #1 base taking squad?"

Which he proudly responded,"yes,Sir."

:rolleyes:
We got a good laugh on sqd vox about that one. :aok

Well, after an hour of monitoring your attack and weak attempt to capture this base, we decided to help with the capture.  When we got involved, it didn't take 5 minutes to capture it.  I did not know it was an attempt to capture it, but more like an attempt to harrass the enemy.  If you want the credit, then ask for the credit.  I surely don't mind commanding the initial assualt and letting you have the base capture.  I just want the KNIGHTS to have the base.  Where is your teamwork with the country Sir?  This thread is mainly an attempt to "Light the Fire" under the arse of my countrymen as a challenge to capture bases.  Not as a bragging tool to make my squad look good.  You sir, misinterpret the thread all together from the reading of the "flaming" from other countries.  If you only had 4 guys on your squad, we will be more than happy to help and assist in the capturing of bases.  We are on the same side,  aren't we?

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2009, 07:08:42 AM »
When I was a POTW member, I was highly respected as an Instrument of Power in my Lancasters and praised for being so

Oh wow.  Am I the only one who almost pissed my pants reading this.  It's even better if you try to say it out loud with a straight face.  I have a feeling he takes this a bit too seriously...
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2009, 07:21:16 AM »
Oh wow.  Am I the only one who almost pissed my pants reading this.  It's even better if you try to say it out loud with a straight face.  I have a feeling he takes this a bit too seriously...

I do take this game seriously....maybe a bit too seriously....but I play to win.  Why play a game if you are not playing to win....isn't that the object of any game?  How long do you think a "Furballer" would play if he got shot down all the time and never landed a kill?  Or a guy that wanted to capture bases and never captured one?  I am a serious game player...and I get Flamed for being so serious.  So be it..doen't bother me a bit.  It's nothing but smack talk anyway.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2009, 07:59:24 AM »
I looked at your stats Junky (Not bad at all btw) but I don't see anything close to 5 kills per sortie for attack mode. I do see 1.92 kills per sortie for attack and 3.25 for fighter. While the stats look good for the f8 you must flying something else as well.
yea this tour i was in N1k sry, my sorties are wierd probably because of how I play, I normally dive into the furballs instead of just picking people off, I also try to get 1v1s in the MA and that can sometimes end in a buch spit 16s ganging me. 5 kills 1 sortie, zero the next, your right :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2009, 08:04:23 AM »
I do take this game seriously....maybe a bit too seriously....but I play to win.  Why play a game if you are not playing to win....isn't that the object of any game?  How long do you think a "Furballer" would play if he got shot down all the time and never landed a kill?   Or a guy that wanted to capture bases and never captured one?  I am a serious game player...and I get Flamed for being so serious.  So be it..doen't bother me a bit.  It's nothing but smack talk anyway.
you should really check out some of the informal furballs we have in the DA sometime DOGFITe it may give you an understanding of where we are coming from. I went with Sunsfan just last night and he spanked me like 5 rounds, and the night before that we had like 8 good sticks fighting and nobody got mad someone killed them, we critique eachother then get killed by the guy we killed next round. Honestly if your sqaud learned the fine art of ACM then I wouldnt be on the other end of your missions at all :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"