Author Topic: BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!  (Read 7990 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »
I just Goggled zinc member :( That ain't cool man!!!!!!!!313!! :furious
Lighten up Francis

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2009, 09:25:28 PM »
On another note; Stodd is a member of your Squad.  You are the CO.  Dont you have any authority over your men?

1DOGFITE/Group Commander
*V* DEVILS REJECTS *V* Composite Group 
:lol I wish I could be as elite and skilled as you and capture as many undefended bases as you and your squad.

Im going to start putting uselss crap in at the bottom of my posts too.

Stodd
official cook/towel boy of POTW
expert cartoon pi-o-let,
Master padawan Jedi first class,
Pigs On The Wing.

Stodd>Dogfight
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2009, 09:53:03 PM »
:lol I wish I could be as elite and skilled as you and capture as many undefended bases as you and your squad.

Im going to start putting uselss crap in at the bottom of my posts too.

Stodd
official cook/towel boy of POTW
expert cartoon pi-o-let,
Master padawan Jedi first class,
Pigs On The Wing.

Stodd>Dogfight
hahaha, this is gunna be bad.

JunkyII
CO Pigs on The Wing III
Doesnt pull rank over his cartoon pilots  :rolleyes:
Tried to help Devils Retards but they wouldnt take it
Now on mission to ruin Devils retards by popping Dars and "accidently" calling out missions on 200.......................... .......... :noid
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2009, 10:04:58 PM »
(Wondering)  Please make it clear who "We" are.  Do you speak for all them?  Here again, it reflects the different styles of gameplay.  I am not a furballer.  Yes, I go furballing sometimes when there aren't enough members on vox to go Base Taking.  But mainly, when there aren't many guys on, I sit in the Tower looking over the map observing what is going on and planning a Strategy and Tactful way of how I would take a Base.  What needs to be done to take a particular base and the resources I need to accomplish my mission.  The fun I get from this game is the Strategy part of it.  I could be just as content sitting in the Tower directing/commanding my men as to where to go, how high to fly, and what flight paths they need to take rather than actually particapating in the mission itself.  I am sorry if that is hard for you to understand......but thats just the way I like to play.  

As for you being on the other end of my missions, well; aren't you a KNIGHT?  Aren't the Pigs on the Wing Knights.  Where do your loyalitys lie?  My loyality is to Country, Squad, Self.  I really would like to know.
I think all Pigs will agree with me here......"Im not a Knight, Im a Pig" , the last line was going to be a compliment but you in your ignorant ways dont understand I WAS trying to push this off since now it is getting rather retarded. I am fully aware of your gameplay style....I used to be the same way   WAY before anyone in your sqaud even knew about this game...but I saw the light when I saw I was becoming any better of a player by sitting at 15k above a furball picking cons in fights, I got better when I went in low alt and got ganged, fighting people alot better then me in DA and getting tips from them. I dont think people should have to listen to orders while playing a game, dont say anything about my life in military because the orders put down by my NCOs can mean life and death down range. Remember this is just a game and take it seriously if you want, I do I wanna be a top stick, but please dont stay stupid crap like worrying about score when you yourself want to have the most captures.....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2009, 11:21:15 PM »
Yes, I took the tail off of your Tempest.  But from my view, 1Yenny was on the six of another enemy fighter and you came in from behind him and I came in behind you.  I cleared the six of my Squadee and I will do it again....Yenny thanked me for it and said WTG.  So if you are peeved, it is because you lost your TEMPEST!
You took off my P-51B tail...I have yet to fly a tempest this month. You were in a Dora

Used Model Type Kills Percent
Fw 190A-8 1 50.000
Fw 190D-9 1 50.000
  2 Kills  

Late War Tour 116
Kills by 1DOGFITE of a
P-51B by player name
Player Name Killed Percent
Coprhead 1 50.000
Dark5tar 1 50.000

Dam the truth.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 11:28:01 PM by 5PointOh »
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2009, 06:21:10 AM »
Lol.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2009, 06:22:16 AM »
Lol.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2009, 06:47:21 AM »
Whats a MMO?  I am sort of uneducated on these abbreviated terms.

Well we could use context to solve this problem.  Or perhaps as someone else suggested, you could just google it.

JFGI...just flipping google it
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2009, 10:59:42 AM »
My frame rate is too low to google.  :noid

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2009, 11:32:42 AM »
I do take this game seriously....maybe a bit too seriously....but I play to win.  Why play a game if you are not playing to win....isn't that the object of any game?  How long do you think a "Furballer" would play if he got shot down all the time and never landed a kill?  Or a guy that wanted to capture bases and never captured one?  I am a serious game player...and I get Flamed for being so serious.  So be it..doen't bother me a bit.  It's nothing but smack talk anyway.

So what do you win?

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2009, 11:34:05 AM »
Grizz, you're my idol! :)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2009, 01:17:38 PM »
hahaha, this is gunna be bad.

JunkyII
CO Pigs on The Wing III
Doesnt pull rank over his cartoon pilots  :rolleyes:
Tried to help Devils Retards but they wouldnt take it
Now on mission to ruin Devils retards by popping Dars and "accidently" calling out missions on 200.......................... .......... :noid
I remember when this guy (i think) called me out. I was on my way to a base on ozkansas to knock out ord NOE in a 110...saw the big dots...went to turn in and hit the water. Not knowing where they were going (hadn't gotten Icons yet) I upped a P-51D from another base. Sure enough that base started flashing and I called it on country. His sets of lancs and a few others got killed before being within 2 miles of said base. Then he said on 200 how I found their mission by another account...heheh. Was completely on accident but accidents happen!
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2009, 01:51:14 PM »
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2009, 03:43:24 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 01:38:03 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2009, 03:48:31 PM »
I remember when this guy (i think) called me out. I was on my way to a base on ozkansas to knock out ord NOE in a 110...saw the big dots...went to turn in and hit the water. Not knowing where they were going (hadn't gotten Icons yet) I upped a P-51D from another base. Sure enough that base started flashing and I called it on country. His sets of lancs and a few others got killed before being within 2 miles of said base. Then he said on 200 how I found their mission by another account...heheh. Was completely on accident but accidents happen!

COMPLETELY INCORRECT....I do not monitor channel 200.