Author Topic: "Hawaii's Na Pali coast..."  (Read 170 times)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
"Hawaii's Na Pali coast..."
« on: August 23, 2009, 07:18:51 PM »
"You really should see it before you die!" (Sorry, lol. Some promo for some stupid horror movie) Now you can! Spent my morning flying over to Kauai FFS. Took my dad up, though I cannot imagine why... (He thinks that despite the fact that he has no formal schooling, no PIC experience and no ratings in a cockpit, he over-rules me when Im flying...) and we went up Waiamea Canyon and up the Na Pali coast. Ill post a couple pics here, but they're on my Facebook (I know, its such a teen stereotype...) and are still uploading to photobucket.

Facebook album URL: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=101442&id=519229737#/album.php?page=1&aid=101442&id=519229737

Photobucket Album URL: Coming Soon!

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Re: "Hawaii's Na Pali coast..."
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 07:30:49 PM »

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »
I've hiked that trail in Kauai.  My wife and I met a nice hippie who lived completely naked and called himself Yaweh.  He subsisted entirely on the local flora and had named a whole family of feral cats.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 08:23:06 PM »
I've hiked that trail in Kauai.  My wife and I met a nice hippie who lived completely naked and called himself Yaweh.  He subsisted entirely on the local flora and had named a whole family of feral cats.

ROFL. That sounds like half of the citizens on that island! Flew over a couple of nude beaches, but im not gonna post any pics ;)