Author Topic: Why did you do it again?!?!  (Read 12526 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Why did you do it again?!?!
« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2009, 09:37:22 AM »
Yarbles.

I just have a few simple questions.

1. When were you promoted to my Board Of directors?
2. When have you ever been my friend.
3. How many of your customers meet each other every day.
4. How many BBS system have you run.
5. Have you always thought you should be able to give advice on topics you know very little about.
6. Do you always not read other peoples post, and just continue to say the same thing over and over and over.
7. Have you always been so judgmental of people.
8. Do you have even an the smallest of ideas that I can not leave this BBS and you can just walk away at any time.
10. Do you always argue points that you are completely clueless about.
11. Why do you think it is any way sociably acceptable, parented or wanted by HTC for you to post advice on how to run our buisness.
12. Do you think that in most social circles it is considered bad behavior to try tell people who to run there business?
13. Did you stay in a Holiday in express last night.

And now consider 1 point, how many complaints have been made of things in the last week few weeks,years and decades,  how many people of these complaints have I jumped on.Is there a possible pattern and reason I jump on these people. Are you really so myopic that you think I am thin skinned?

HiTech

:aok    Simple and to the point.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2009, 09:54:47 AM »
I am beggining to think you must have already modified this post or am I way off here.

Whats so offensive?

Hes obviously a bit upsett but really :confused:

I am a service provider and I would have said:

"I understand your concerns and we are working on further up dates, please bare with us and I am sure all these issues will be resolved. In future could you E mail with your individual problems and issues and we will do our best to help you. Thanks for your continuing patience and support" 

Are you backhandedly accusing HT of modifying the OP's original post to better support his point ? ... WOW !!! ... that is more of a slap in the face than the original post.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2009, 10:26:08 AM »
Why not just ban the little specs they clearly deserve it.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »
Yarbles.

5. Have you always thought you should be able to give advice on topics you know very little about.
6. Do you always not read other peoples post, and just continue to say the same thing over and over and over.
8. Do you have even an the smallest of ideas that I can not leave this BBS and you can just walk away at any time.
11. Why do you think it is any way sociably acceptable, parented or wanted by HTC for you to post advice on how to run our buisness.
12. Do you think that in most social circles it is considered bad behavior to try tell people who to run there business?

And now consider 1 point, how many complaints have been made of things in the last week few weeks,years and decades,  how many people of these complaints have I jumped on.Is there a possible pattern and reason I jump on these people. Are you really so myopic that you think I am thin skinned?

HiTech

Wow.  Simply, "Wow".
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2009, 12:08:16 PM »
Yarbles.

And now consider 1 point, how many complaints have been made of things in the last week few weeks,years and decades,  how many people of these complaints have I jumped on.Is there a possible pattern and reason I jump on these people. Are you really so myopic that you think I am thin skinned?

HiTech

I can see this isnt going anywhere. Your tone sounds a little angry impatient even derogatory (well to me anyway) and I am sorry you feel that way. I dont see that you have any reason to.

My opinion is just my opinion. I thought this know your place attitude was more associated with we British than you Americans. Anyway you spend the time to respond which is surprising since you seem quite annoyed by what I have said.  My view is the vast majority of what is said is in favour of what you are providing and how you are manageing it.

Keep up the good work :aok
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:11:01 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2009, 12:13:12 PM »
Are you backhandedly accusing HT of modifying the OP's original post to better support his point ? ... WOW !!! ... that is more of a slap in the face than the original post.

I thought some posts were modified because the breached rules?

As I say I am newer to this community than some.

I have to say it feels a bit like walking on egg shells today.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:27:00 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2009, 12:25:51 PM »
Why not just ban the little specs they clearly deserve it.

If your giving advice here I hope you have met the criteria laid out in High Tech's 13 points above :D
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline SIM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #217 on: August 30, 2009, 12:38:03 PM »
As I say I am newer to this community than some.
969 post and you still consider yourself new to the forum?????? :confused:

Yarbles,
 Some people know something that you have apparently never learned or have forgotten as a "newer" member of the community.

Plain and simply:

SHUT UP!

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »
969 post and you still consider yourself new to the forum?????? :confused:

Yarbles,
 Some people know something that you have apparently never learned or have forgotten as a "newer" member of the community.

Plain and simply:

SHUT UP!

Very illuminationg :lol
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »
Ok... as futile as this may be.... why don't we make this the last post on this thread?

Yarbles...  it seems you just need to "agree to disagree" and move on.  No bias here... and I am not going to add any fuel to the fire by agreeing or disagreeing with you or anyone else here at this point.

ENOUGH!

Ok... now lets discuss something else.  15 pages and 219 posts here, and I think everything has been said that needs to be said, and it's not solving anything.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:05:58 PM by AKP »

***G3-MF***

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2009, 01:53:51 PM »
Ok... as futile as this may be.... why don't we make this the last post on this thread?

Yarbles...  it seems you just need to "agree to disagree" and move on.  No bias here... and I am not going to add any fuel to the fire by agreeing or disagreeing with you or anyone else here at this point.

ENOUGH!

Ok... now lets discuss something else.  15 pages and 219 posts here, and I think everything has been said that needs to be said, and it's not solving anything.

Agreed :aok
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline SPIKER

• Copper Member
« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2009, 02:09:24 PM »
I would highly recommend coming out of the green status before you say anything about this game.  Put a few years of growth that High Tech has put in the game behind you then you will earn the respect of saying something about the problems you have. 
  But to be playing the game for only 3 months and the words you use, do not impress me at all and will only keep you flying alone with no one to help you. 

Good luck with your problems
Spiker

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2009, 03:03:59 PM »
Well, I've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!! :D

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #223 on: August 30, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »
Well, the "no help from me" bit seems a little tantrumish, don't you think?  And if he's so damnned superior, why do you need to defend him? 

HiTech's comments of "No help from me" is the same as any business putting up the sign, "We reserve the right to refuse service".

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #224 on: August 30, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »
You silly SOB, where have ya been hiding?   Haven't seen you online in almost a month!   :rock

<Pssst> It's got something to do with green tights and fairies...err I mean elves.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song