Author Topic: Why did you do it again?!?!  (Read 12351 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: Why did you do it again?!?!
« Reply #255 on: April 11, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »
First you defend your "necro-bump" as a "sarcastic" post, then you defend your post by trashing TC. Dude, pick one sinking boat and just go down with it  :rolleyes:
:rofl my bumps a little better...
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #256 on: April 11, 2010, 09:55:21 AM »
First you defend your "necro-bump" as a "sarcastic" post, then you defend your post by trashing TC. Dude, pick one sinking boat and just go down with it  :rolleyes:

I'm not trashing TC nor do I wish to. It'd be nice if he showed a mutual consideration (rather than assaulting my character as he did). He made specific charges - that I used profanity - I didn't - That I was adolescent (character attack) for wanting more faster - I disagree and so does at least one other - that asking for more was as named - if it is, TC is guilty too. I'm playing the ball, not the man - which is more than TC's post can claim. I make no comment regarding the nature of TC. I make plenty of comment about the nature of the post as hyperbolic and an attempt to pile on - and asked a simple question.

As for the other sinking ship, my rules of business were expressly sarcastic. Do you honestly believe that the current rules of business are as posited - or that I, as corp staff in a company that lives or dies by those rules - would? You don't succeed by treating the customer as a moron - even though, in this case (and this was the allusion) the inital poster might well be?

TC's post was classic ad hominem and deserves response as such - indeed, probably is closer to a rule violation than mine.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:08:00 AM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #257 on: April 11, 2010, 10:30:15 AM »
1) This should not have been bumped.
2) Some of you are getting a bit cranky.

There really is no point in keeping this one open.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com