Author Topic: Dueling Arena squads disbanded  (Read 8661 times)

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
Re: Dueling Arena squads disbanded
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »
DA squads = WHY?
So they can share stories about their latest ho/ram?
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 11:32:16 AM »
So did all the DA squad's get disbanded, or did one of us go overboard with the squad name?  :o

I think it was all DA squads, or certainly not just our little dueling group.

Lynx, if you have a point, make it. If you just want to transfer your displeasure at in entire DA community onto a few care free duelers you would be better off coming in and challenging one of us to a a fun fight than jumping all over something you have no clue about. No offence intended, and i fully support your right to voice these nonsense accusations.
S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 11:39:07 AM »
Lynx's apparent ease with linguistics makes for some interesting reads :)
No pun intended.
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 11:42:24 AM »
DA squads = WHY?

As others have said, we use it for red text and .sr

Others use it for whatever reason, but what's it matter, anyway?
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 01:08:43 PM »
something seems to have disbanded some of the squads in the dueling arena so just a note to say no one was kicked, just come and get someone to invite you.
 :salute

What game is that, LOL!!!???
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 01:19:31 PM »

I think it was all DA squads, or certainly not just our little dueling group.

Lynx, if you have a point, make it. If you just want to transfer your displeasure at in entire DA community onto a few care free duelers you would be better off coming in and challenging one of us to a a fun fight than jumping all over something you have no clue about. No offence intended, and i fully support your right to voice these nonsense accusations.
S!

Think I already made my point

Or gang the crap outta the newbies

I'm not rolling out the ducking board being as I have been and, bore whiteness to some of these DA squads ganging.
furball lake is nothing less than a microcosm of the MA

To me a spade isn't a chrome plated excavation utility.....it's a bleedin spade man.  I understand that some folk, yourself included, go to the DA for the experience it was intended for.  As for furball lake who are your kiddin.  Being as there are DA squads that are "winging" or a profuse amount of individuals that jump in where their not wanted.  I'm honestly bewildered by your jolly hockey sticks attitude to defend duelling within "furball" lake area. 

If you and your squad or small group of "real men" conduct yourselves chivalrously then all power to you but it's my experience that the majority within the furball lake area do not duel.  Infact I'll go as far as to say it's an impatient lazy mans MA without the added expense of loosing perkies.

Chill out batts I'm sure some of those other DA squads will be relieved they can still "dot SR" to.   

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 02:26:05 PM »

If you and your squad or small group of "real men" conduct yourselves chivalrously then all power to you but it's my experience that the majority within the furball lake area do not duel.  Infact I'll go as far as to say it's an impatient lazy mans MA without the added expense of loosing perkies.

I've been having lazy reading problems lately, but I didn't see where someone mentioned dueling in the furball lake area?  That place is more for the following:

1. Practice 3+v1's and see how long you can last
2. See what a plane can really do on the deck
3. Kill time while waiting for a friend to show up so you can have regular duels
4. Keep your kids occupied during the summer

Accept it for what it is and it's ok, expect it to be anything else and tear your hair out. 
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »
<< Has DA squad, same guys in MA and FSO squad. Furball lake is a cesspool, we used to frequent it often, now you will find us on the outlying fields, when we re not in MA
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »
the cess pool is just more of a challenge than most are willing to take on. No one forces you to listen to people whine. Would you rather a furball lake filled with AI drones?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 03:57:19 PM »
Da squads disbanded  :eek: How am I to organize the ganging of newbs in 15v1s? I guess all I can do now there is master the art of the ho shot in my free perk plane.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 04:36:40 PM »
I'm not sure how Lynx's comments about the furball lake got misconstrued into some sort of attack on batfinkv, but I tend to agree with Lynx's general discontent with the lake.  The fights worth fighting in the DA are on the side maps with guys like batfink, vudak, dodger, seraider, tonyjoey, skyrock and many others.  Furball lake is what it is, a very low skilled constant furball with quite a bit of low skilled high alt chogs and tempests taking passes at furballers, extending 4k and then repeating.  It's not entirely different from a MA furball but the overall skill levels are very low on the pecking order.  It does serve its purposes though if you want to practice some winging techniques and get some very quick action, but I could never imagine flying there regularly.   

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »
The fights worth fighting in the DA are on the side maps with guys like batfink, vudak, dodger, seraider, tonyjoey, skyrock and many others.

I would include you, Grizz in this group of gentlemen.  :salute

I would like to add Dedalos, Krupnsky, Bighorn (especially him), Darth2.  :salute all of you'ts
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2009, 05:23:33 PM »

i did not take it as an attack, more a little bait that was worth chomping on. Lynx doesnt fish too often so no sniffing at the chance eh.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 05:25:38 PM by mechanic »

Offline jododger

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »
Lake or no lake,  squad or no squad,  it doesn't matter.

There are still many GFs available in the DA, all you need to do is ask.  :salute

Dodger
It's about the fight.

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 07:08:42 PM »

Troll
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)